Audio Events

Barrington, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Audio Events

Audio Events Entertainment is a Barrington, New Hampshire-based wedding entertainment and production company that offers uplighting, DJ and MC services to couples on their wedding day in the New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts areas. Audio Events Entertainment was founded by Michael Guyre with one goal in mind — to crush the expectations of wedding and event entertainment. The dedicated event hosts at Audio Events Entertainment strive to raise the bar so couples and their guests will get the one-of-a-kind wedding experience they deserve from beginning to end.

In order to bring your wedding vision to life, Audio Events Entertainment provides a personalized experience with every detail tailored to you and your personality. The team believes that there should be a connection between each couple and their wedding DJ. From start to finish, Audio Events Entertainment will be there for you every step of the way to help you create an experience you will never forget. Audio Events offers several event services, such as consultation, one wedding event per day, lighting design, uplighting, intelligent dance floor lighting, monogram projection, video screens, and liability insurance.

55 Reviews for Audio Events

55 Audio Events Reviews

N
Nicole Anderson

Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect day

Michael did such an amazing job for our wedding. The ceremony was just amazing and he really took the time to get to know us to explain our love story to all of our guest! Read more Michael did such an amazing job for our wedding. The ceremony was just amazing and he really took the time to get to know us to explain our love story to all of our guest!

Jason
Jason Murray

Married on 05/25/2019

DJ is tailor made to fit you as a couple

I know that Mike has worked with a lot of couples over the years, but I like to think that we were one of his favorites. Mike is the man! We feel like his services are what took our wedding to a ... Read more higher level. The guy is so professional and he was on top of everything. His answers to questions when we interviewed him were perfect. My wife and I don't expect to get married again, but if we ever renew our vows or have a huge birthday bash, we would want to hire him again. He was great. Actually, I think he was our most prized vendor. He played the hottest music. I could go on and on for a while about how much fun we had dancing, especially me. His website was so user friendly, and I was able to add all of the jams from my adolescent years and early 20s.

S
Shanna Radloff

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ

Mike was amazing! He made sure everything was perfect and personalized specifically to us. He makes calls to your family and friends to incorporate special touches unique to you. All our guests ... Read more commented on how he has been their favorite DJ and several friends with upcoming weddings asked us about having him for their wedding. I cannot say enough positive words about him.