Audio Stop

Montego Bay · View map

About Audio Stop

Your wedding day is an extraordinary day and we are not your ordinary Dj and Audio Company, here's why.

We provide:

Professional DJs

Unique Setups

State-of-the-art Equipment

Quality Entertainment

Call us now and let us help you make your wedding day a memorable one for you and your guests.

Tel: 1(876)782-5676 or 1(876)574-1181

Email: audiostopja@gmail.com

Take a look at what we have done:

Instagram: @audio_stop

Facebook: AudioStop

YouTube: AudioStop

7 Reviews for Audio Stop

7 Audio Stop Reviews

R
Robert

Married on 07/21/2018

From the 'get go' everything seemed to flow like 'water running down a hill'. Elvis listened to what we had to say and then gave value added suggestions without being forceful. On the day our wedding, ... Read more the team was 'ridiculously' professional in the delivery of their services, yet warm and welcoming...... I am particularly impressed with decor of the sound system, which blended seamlessly with our wedding decor!!! We are eternally grateful that Elvis and his team went above and beyond the call of duty to make our weeding a memorable one....dem tun up di dancing segment!!!!!! The only disappointment is that it all ended too soon........AUDIOSTOP TO THE WORL'!!!

S
Simone

Married on 05/27/2018

It was great working with Audio stop for my cousins wedding. He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I hired for a wedding in Jamaica and it was the best decision I have made. The staff at ... Read more Audio Stop was very professional from the start, they listened to my cousins request and came through amazingly. Elvis was always in touch from the beginning, the staff even did a site visit prior to the wedding day and made helpful suggestions on arrangement and songs my cousin didn't even think about. They were very accommodating when my cousin made changes to her song list, they didn't even seem bothered, they just made the changes. At the wedding the music booth and lighting blended very well with the decor. The DJ kept the crowd well entertain, before the ceremony and after, there was never a dull moment. They were able to play music that all could enjoy even my grandma was enjoying herself on the dance floor. I had to leave before the reception was over, but I heard from other guest that they were dancing well into the night to the music. I would highly recommend Audio Stop for any wedding in Jamaica. They are the best, Thank you guys.

B
Bianca

Married on 07/29/2017

Elvis and crew were a pleasure to work with! Very professional and courteous. Thanx to them our NY based DJ was able to provide us great tunes with excellent sound quality. Elvis also made ... Read more communication over the months prior to our Jamaica wedding smooth, with his quick responsiveness.