Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com

Genoa · View map

About Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com

Audiodress (Serviziodj™ for the italian market) provides professional Djs for destination weddings and any italian event since 2004. Experience, professional systems, skill and a great problem solving attitude make our job the most requested in foreigners choice for their important day in Italy / europe.

The music, more, the soundtrack of an event makes really the difference, so if you're searching for someone that can color your event helping your effort to impress your guests and live an incredible day, let us create the right mood according to your tastes!

We tailor your music preference to let you create the special emotion needed for your event.

We can facilitate:

DJ services

Audio Rental systems

Light Rental sets (Dance and up-lighting, fairy lights etc.)

We work in entertainment industry since 2004 through the italian brand Serviziodj™ . Audiodress is a dedicated unit to the Destination Weddings business.

71 Reviews for Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com

71 Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 10/06/2018

I did not leave the dance floor! Paolo made the evening so much fun with such great music choices and we couldn’t be happier! Read more I did not leave the dance floor!! Paolo made the evening so much fun with such great music choices and we couldn’t be happier!

A
Aline

Married on 09/15/2018

Daniel and Paolo were the best partners we could have wished for for our wedding. Super responsive, accurate and it really felt they had our most important date to heart. Honestly, I could only ... Read more recommend them and I’ll for sure choose them again in the future should I need a similar service. Top level

S
Scott

Married on 09/14/2018

I would highly recommend Audiodress, Paolo was brilliant right from the start. The communication was excellent, very responsive and he took care of the SIAE license for us too which was extremely ... Read more helpful seeing as we are not local. The equipment on the day (lights & speakers) were very high quality and we also opted for the giant LOVE letters which was worth it. Paolo himself was excellent again, he read the mood of the dance floor very well and we had people dancing all night! Fantastico!