AudioGrafs

Lyman, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About AudioGrafs

AudioGrafs is a DJ and event planning company based in Lyman, South Carolina that has been professionally performing for a combined 25 years in the entertainment industry. This family-owned multi-faceted business offers everything from DJs and MCs to event coordination and travel planning.

AudioGrafs specializes in making your day exactly how you envisioned, focusing on the little details to keep everything on track. They offer day-of event coordination so that you can get an organized schedule that works with you and your vendors, letting you fully relax and enjoy yourself. They can also assist in planning your honeymoon, doing the research for you so that you can get all the information you need without having to lift a finger. Their newest service addition is an interactive touchscreen mirror photo booth. This interactive experience will bring your event to the next level and allows you to share your images on social media.

40 Reviews for AudioGrafs

40 AudioGrafs Reviews

Marie
Marie Majarais Mcdonald

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Loved the Personalized Service

Bo and Felicia are amazing, and really take the time to tailor their services to match your vision. They were easy and fun to work with! Read more Bo and Felicia are amazing, and really take the time to tailor their services to match your vision. They were easy and fun to work with!

Morgan
Morgan Chumney

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We absolutely loved AudioGrafs at our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bo and Felicia were incredibly professional, quick to respond, easy to work with, and all around just ... Read more lovely people. They also put so much thought into our music (that was full of international music and songs that were probably hard to find) and everything flowed so smoothly. 15/10 would highly recommend to anyone needing a DJ!

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 05/25/2019

AudioGrafs Were Perfect!!

Bo and Felicia with AudioGrafs were the PERFECT DJ's for our wedding! I was looking for a DJ that I really connected with and trusted and we found that with AudioGrafs! I met Felicia at a wedding expo ... Read more expo and immediately hit it off with her, she and her husband were so genuine and made me feel completely at ease. I didn't want to work with a larger DJ company who would send a random DJ to our wedding the day of. I wanted to get to know them before the wedding and make sure we were completely aligned on vibe, songs, etc. Felicia was very communicative, held multiple meetings and phone calls to ensure we got the exact songs we wanted, and was super organized! On the day of our wedding, she and Bo played all the ceremony songs perfectly, kept guests entertained at the reception, and were very attentive to the schedule we had created for announcements, activities, etc. All that to say, my husband and I highly recommend AudioGrafs to anyone getting married - they will take such good care of you!!