Audrey Gatsby

Maineville, OH · View map · Visit website

About Audrey Gatsby

Audrey Gatsby is a wedding and event planning company based in Maineville, Ohio. Their specialty? Attention to detail. The team of event planners at Audrey Gatsby are known for working diligently on behalf of their couples, because everyone deserves to have the wedding they’ve always dreamed of. Your wedding isn’t just a day, it’s an entire journey, and your planner will be there with you every step of the way.

The team of six planners at Audrey Gatsby serves the entire Cincinnati area. They can assist you when it comes to planning and executing your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception — or all of the above! Their planners have experience in working with a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, destination weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Audrey Gatsby's full list of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

1 Audrey Gatsby Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 06/17/2017

Emily was the planner for our wedding day at Canopy Creek Farm and we loved her! She went above and beyond from our rehearsal at 9 AM to cleaning up until 1 AM. Emily organized all of our vendors ... Read more throughout the day, setup our reception decorations, and drove us around the property for pictures so we wouldn’t break a sweat while simultaneously welcoming guests and organizing the wedding party. She made myself and my husband feel comfortable the entire day and made sure we didn’t have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. I am incredibly thankful to have had her there and truly believe it would not have been as wonderful of a day without her. If I were to recommend anything from one bride to another, it would be to hire Audrey Gatsby for your wedding planning needs. I personally planned my entire wedding and did not think I would need assistance for the day of wedding outside of what was provided via my venue but I could not have been more wrong. I needed Emily there from 9 AM - 1 AM because I couldn’t be there but I wanted everything to be perfect, and she made it perfect! More importantly, I needed her there because I deserved to relax and enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything, and she made that possible. If you don’t need a planner for the whole wedding at the very least I would highly recommend hiring Audrey Gatsby for your ENTIRE wedding day. It is more than worth the money and your happiness on your wedding day. Love, love, love Emily and her staff!

Audrey Gatsby FAQ