Audrey Mendoza | Makeup Artist

Los Gatos, CA · View map

About Audrey Mendoza | Makeup Artist

Audrey Mendoza (http://www.AudreyMendozaMakeup.com) is a freelance makeup artist based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hailing from Cleveland, Ohio with an electrical engineering degree from the University of Michigan, Audrey’s love of makeup originally started as her creative outlet amidst the technology world of Silicon Valley.

Eventually she was asked to assist with bridal makeup for a wedding, which she enjoyed tremendously. Her passion for sharing her makeup skills with others was born. Audrey further honed her skills with training with The Makeup Institute, The Makeup Gourmet, MAC Pro Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, The Powder Group, MUSE Beauty Pro, Roque Cozzette, David Hernandez, and Donna Mee. She equally enjoys doing makeup for professional photo shoots as well as bridal and other special occasion events.

Audrey believes the makeup experience should be fun – she loves making her client feel beautiful with perhaps a few laughs along the way!

2 Reviews for Audrey Mendoza | Makeup Artist

2 Audrey Mendoza | Makeup Artist Reviews

User2396290

2+ years ago

Audrey did my hair and makeup for two engagement photo sessions and my wedding day. I do not normally wear a lot of makeup and she was great at balancing making me look beautiful and yet still feeling ... Read more feeling like myself, which is a much harder task than you would think. Not being a makeup person myself, she was great at envisioning something that would work for me. She was also very helpful at figuring out a hairstyle that would work for my wedding day. We spent a lot of time tinkering with this or that in the trial and I was really blown away at the final result. Again, she took what I had wanted and yet added special touches I would not have been able to think of on my own. She has an extreme attention to detail and long after you think she is done she will be adding extra touches until she is satisfied herself. In addition to this, Audrey is extremely friendly and will put you at ease. You're going to be spending a lot of time with your makeup artist on a very important day and she is a great personality to have around. I highly recommend her for any of your beautification needs. The only negative of hiring Audrey is that after being all dolled up you will feel forever homely when you see yourself in your "civilian" attire. I am planning on having her give me makeup lessons so I can recreate some of her magic in my day to day life.

J
Jocelyn

Married on 10/21/2012

I love working with Audrey! She is very professional and a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating as I changed my appointment several times and she was gracious about it. I enjoyed the ... Read more makeup trial and my bridal party and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during the day of the wedding. I would totally work with Audrey again and would happily refer her to prospective brides...in fact, I have already done so.

Audrey Mendoza | Makeup Artist FAQ