Audubon House & Tropical Gardens

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Audubon House & Tropical Gardens

Audubon House & Tropical Gardens is a vintage wedding venue in Key West, Florida. Captain John Huling Geiger established the grand home in 1846. The now-restored residence was built by the best carpenters with finest materials. Featuring John James Audubon's works, Audubon House & Tropical Gardens offers a historic and tropical garden wedding venue with a peaceful ambiance.

Facilities and Capacity
The historic home furnished with 19th century antiques can accommodate up to 130 guests. The back deck of the Audubon House can be used as a beautiful backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Its garden features paved brick pathways, highlighting 200 orchids with butterflies and birds. In addition, the grounds house a variety of native trees and plants.

Audubon House & Tropical Gardens provides services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue offers event rentals and lighting.

39 Reviews for Audubon House & Tropical Gardens

39 Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 03/07/2015

The Audubon House is absolutely spectacular. Our reception was at night and the lighting of the Audubon House is amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous it was. It was the perfect ... Read more place for us to party and I would highly recommend it to anyone else.

Laura
Laura Reams

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Amazing Property!

We had just our ceremony at this location and it was absolutely perfect! We had the location reserved for an hour and was a perfect amount of time. The Event Coordinator onsite was extremely easy to ... Read more work with and very helpful planning from far away. The property itself is extremely beautiful and in a really great location. I'd highly recommend getting married at this location.

Sylke
Sylke

Married on 03/23/2019

Tropical Paradise Wedding

Wow, that's the first thing I need to say about working with the team at Audubon House. Laura, my day of coordinator, works at Audubon House and gave me such great tips and advice, and because I was ... Read more DIYing a big part of it, she helped me make budget friendly but still classy decisions. I really don't know what I'd do without her! She was happy to answer all my questions, was even helpful calming me down about my weather anxiety! I had 83 guests and it was the PERFECT number, not crammed, everyone had room to dance freely and most of the vendors I used already know the garden so it was a breeze to have them set up in the space. She loves the garden, respects it, and made sure all my wedding decor and layout worked perfectly on the grounds. It is SUCH an amazing venue, I'm sorry to say that I would pick it over and over again, it had so much more to offer than other venues in Key West. To any future bride, trust them and pick a theme that includes the garden and doesn't try to overshadow it, that's the beauty of historical landmarks and nature. Once again, thank you so much Laura and Audubon House, we had the best time of our lives.