August & Katherine Photography

Winter Park, Florida · View map · Visit website

About August & Katherine Photography

Winter Park, Florida’s August & Katherine Photography is a modern, professional photographer focusing on couples sessions, engagements and wedding ceremonies and receptions since 2017. Their work is bright, colorful and stylish with lots of natural light. With over eight years of experience working with high-quality equipment such as Canon and Sony, August & Katherine Photography know the photo world inside and out. As a photography duo, August & Katherine Photography introduce a great dynamic to create beautiful work that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.

Skilled in contemporary, photojournalism, traditional, film and natural-lighting photography style, August & Katherine Photography guarantee unique and beautiful images of the full day prep to the moment you say “I do.” Their services include two shooters, high-res images of all your special moments, wedding portraits, additional hours and travel.

5 Reviews for August & Katherine Photography

5 August & Katherine Photography Reviews

Molly
Featured
Molly

Married on 12/15/2018

AMAZING photogrpahers

August and Katherine are the most phenomenal photographers you could possibly ask for. They’ve now done our college grad photos, our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. They are professional, ... Read more creative, and so fun to work with. Their attention to detail is unparalleled. I couldn’t have asked for a better duo to capture my wedding day. We love you guys!!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 11/09/2019

I honestly cannot say enough about this team. They were INCREDIBLE. I hired August and Katherine (AJ & Katie) to capture my sister’s surprise engagement and not only did they capture the moment ... Read more PERFECTLY – they got the exact moment on film (photo and video) we were hoping to capture – but they were so accommodating. They were there hours early. They called me ahead of time after I directed them to THE spot and they even sent me a mock photo of how they suggested the moment play out so that they could capture it easily, which I forwarded to the groom and it was easy enough to understand. I will add they were NOT pushy about their suggestions either. They were so kind and easy going. I trusted their professionalism and boy did it pay off! They stayed hidden/ inconspicuous and my sister did not suspect a thing. Once the engagement actually occurred they waited for my sister to change and they started a true engagement photo shoot where they gave active instruction on how to pose to result in the most flattering photo. I could tell as they were walking around they had a good eye for this and they really do as the photos are EXACTLY what my sister wanted and honestly I have never seen better photos of her. They were very quick with retouch turn around. If you need professional photographers that will surpass your expectations look no further.

Mercede
Mercede

Married on 06/24/2018

Kathrine and August were AMAZING. They were so flexible with scheduling due to the weather not cooperating. Since the engagement session was pushed into the summer months of FL it was super hot and ... Read more needless to say I was really sweaty but even though it wasn't the most ideal temp outside the pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. She asked for my Pinterest board prior to get an idea of what I was looking for, and made us really feel comfortable when doing all the poses and ensuring we were getting the best photos. The price was so reasonable and the turn around with the photos was super quick! Def will be going back to them for future photo sessions!!!!