Aurelia DiLeo

White Plains, New York · View map · Visit website

About Aurelia DiLeo

Aurelia DiLeo is an accomplished hair and makeup artist based out of White Plains, New York. She has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, and is dedicated to making you look and feel gorgeous for your special day. Together with her team of talented freelance artists, Aurelia will ensure your wedding preparation experience is fun and stress-free. Aurelia DiLeo will travel to your hotel, home or venue of your choice to style you and your attendants.

Experience

This award-winning hair and makeup artist has loved art since she was a little girl. In 2003, she started doing makeup and hair, and hasn't looked back. She’s a trained and certified MAC Pro Artist who continues to further her education on a constant basis. Aurelia does makeup, updos, styling and extensions for special events and photo shoots, in addition to weddings. She travels all over Westchester, New York City, Connecticut and the surrounding areas.

Aurelia’s goal is to bring your unique vision to life. She offers both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your look beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Aurelia is happy to work with your entire bridal party, no matter the size, so everyone can get ready at the same time. Her services include:

• Licensed

89 Aurelia DiLeo Reviews

C
Catherine Sinapi

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing! She’s perfect!

Aurelia and her team did a phenomenal job for hair and makeup on my wedding day- June 1, 2019. My mother and bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup thanks to Aurelia and girls. My hair and makeup ... Read more was flawless thanks to Aurelia. She’s so creative and a perfectionist in everything she does- and it shows in her work! My guest had endless compliments on my hair and makeup. Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

Please do not hesitate one second and go ahead and book Aurelia. It was the best decision I ever made. Makeup was perfection and lasted ALL night. I danced all night and I normally sweat my makeup off ... Read more makeup off within a half hour but my makeup stayed put! She was professional, on time and made me feel beautiful. My sisters were stunning as well! We all got so many compliments throughout the night. My sisters who never like there makeup or hair when they get it done couldn’t stop staring at themselves. They would and will hire Aurelia just as I will for future events. Amanda did our hair as well and she listened to everyone and want we all wanted and executed - hair was perfect in every way My curls usually always fall out flat but lasted all night as well. Please book Aurelia for makeup and her team for hair you WILL NOT regret it!!

M
Marie

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing, Wonderful and Awesome Team

Aurelia's team is so amazing and wonderful. I could not find a hair and make up artist like them. They are very professional, have positive attitude and respect your input. They are also honest where ... Read more they will let you know if the hair style or make up color does not look good on you. Aurelia always communicates with her client and keeps you up to date. I'm so thankful she was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. All the guests complimented and loved how I looked on my wedding day. I highly recommend Aurelia and her team for any occasion.