Aurora Bridal

Melbourne, FL · View map · Visit website

About Aurora Bridal

Aurora Bridal is a wedding attire boutique based in Melbourne, Florida. The shop provides clients with the largest selection of special occasion dresses on the Space Coast and beyond, with over 400 different styles of bridal gowns and over 700 different styles of bridesmaid gowns. The selection includes fabrics of all kinds, including lace, satin, tulle, chiffon, and organza. Dresses are available for all budgets and sizes, ensuring a good fit for every client. Tuxedos and tux rentals are also offered. We offer a fabulous selection of curvy girl gowns!

Designs Offered
Aurora Bridal provides a vast selection of designer wedding attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers,and flower girls. Some of the designer brands in the boutique's collection include Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, Wilderly Bride, Rebecca Ingram, Mori Lee, Mon Cheri Bridals among many others. Gown preservation service is available, as well as sample sales and trunk shows. The store also carries the following items:

• Bridal belts

Carrie
Featured
Carrie

Married on 09/24/2016

I bought my dress at Aurora and it was a fantastic experience overall from start to finish! I LOVED my dress so much, and it was the first one I tried on! I despise the chain bridal stores, so I was ... Read more looking for a local salon and Aurora had fantastic reviews. My consultant was amazing and after showing her pictures, she nailed it. I only tried on 5 dresses total and knew that the first was THE dress! From alterations to picking up my dress the day before, the staff was amazing and so accommodating and helpful! I got so many compliments on my dress on my wedding day, and my mom got her dress here too and she was equally as thrilled. We are currently waiting on my dress to come back from the preservation company (also done through Aurora) and I cannot wait to get it back! We got the bridal package and it came with a veil and shoes, plus other coupons for your wedding party and the preservation. Absolutely wonderful salon, and I would highly recommend you book an appt with them. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Challyn
Challyn Pfifer

Getting married on 02/20/2021

A great and fun appointment

Aurora Bridal was a fantastic experience. I didn't end up buying my dress from them but Cami was super helpful and very flexible. My appointment was scheduled a few days before the possibility of ... Read more Hurricane Dorian hitting Florida and Cami still made the time to come in and help me because all of my bridal party had flown in for the occasion. She was super upbeat and friendly and made the experience memorable and tons of fun. I highly recommend Aurora Bridal to anyone searching for a dress and a memorable appointment!

Virginia
Virginia Tromley

Getting married on 04/26/2020

It was like a dream

Cami and everyone helped me fine my perfect dress. They have been fabulous Read more Cami and everyone helped me fine my perfect dress. They have been fabulous