Aurora Bridal

Melbourne, FL · View map · Visit website

About Aurora Bridal

Aurora Bridal is a wedding attire boutique based in Melbourne, Florida. The shop provides clients with the largest selection of special occasion dresses on the Space Coast and beyond, with over 400 different styles of bridal gowns and over 700 different styles of bridesmaid gowns. The selection includes fabrics of all kinds, including lace, satin, tulle, chiffon, and organza. Dresses are available for all budgets and sizes, ensuring a good fit for every client. Tuxedos and tux rentals are also offered. We offer a fabulous selection of curvy girl gowns!

Designs Offered
Aurora Bridal provides a vast selection of designer wedding attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers,and flower girls. Some of the designer brands in the boutique's collection include Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, Wilderly Bride, Rebecca Ingram, Mori Lee, Mon Cheri Bridals among many others. Gown preservation service is available, as well as sample sales and trunk shows. The store also carries the following items:

• Bridal belts

Carrie
Featured
Carrie

Married on 09/24/2016

I bought my dress at Aurora and it was a fantastic experience overall from start to finish! I LOVED my dress so much, and it was the first one I tried on! I despise the chain bridal stores, so I was ... Read more looking for a local salon and Aurora had fantastic reviews. My consultant was amazing and after showing her pictures, she nailed it. I only tried on 5 dresses total and knew that the first was THE dress! From alterations to picking up my dress the day before, the staff was amazing and so accommodating and helpful! I got so many compliments on my dress on my wedding day, and my mom got her dress here too and she was equally as thrilled. We are currently waiting on my dress to come back from the preservation company (also done through Aurora) and I cannot wait to get it back! We got the bridal package and it came with a veil and shoes, plus other coupons for your wedding party and the preservation. Absolutely wonderful salon, and I would highly recommend you book an appt with them. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Virginia
Virginia Tromley

Getting married on 04/26/2020

It was like a dream

Cami and everyone helped me fine my perfect dress. They have been fabulous Read more Cami and everyone helped me fine my perfect dress. They have been fabulous

L
Laura Zandbelt

Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wow! What customer service!

I reached out to Aurora Bridal a month before flying to FL from Canada. Cami, the owner, responded to my email very quickly and we corresponded several times in the month leading up to my appointment ... Read more at the boutique. She scheduled my appointment with Jaime and assured me that I would be in good hands and she couldn't have been more correct! Based on the styles I had discussed with Cami via email, Jaime had pulled in advance, 10 dresses that were similar to what I was looking for. And she nailed it with the 3rd dress! She verified online that the dress was available and then called the vendor to see if it would be in before I left FL. It was scheduled to be in the boutique within 4 business days, and I received a call in 48 hours to let me know it had arrived! When I went back for a fitting, Jaime had my dress ready to try on and had pulled out 3 sets of jewelry I had been looking at to try on with the dress. I cannot speak highly enough of Cami and Jaime!! They went above and beyond for customer service and made dress shopping a true pleasure.