Aurora Country Club

Aurora, IL · View map · Visit website

About Aurora Country Club

Aurora Country Club offers a country club wedding venue for couples in Aurora, Illinois. Enjoy picturesque views, lush landscaping and elegant courtyards. Friendly staff welcome every event at Aurora Country Club.

Facilities and Capacity
The window-lined ballroom brings light into any event up to 250 guests. Couples may also choose to hold their ceremony in the open-air greens, which overlooks the pond and fountain. Your wedding coordinator will even set up a backup ballroom ceremony in the event of bad weather.

Your event coordinator will assist you in choosing the package that best fits your budget and preferences. Their team will provide recommendations for vendors, and the venue has plenty of amenities on site. Use the club's event rentals and take advantage of their lighting or sound equipment. Couples may also take advantage of their private bridal suite. You may even add an ice sculpture to your wedding package.

Cuisine
Choose between buffet or plated style meals, then add on a specialty station. The expert culinary team will deliver a menu that is unforgettable every time. Choose between meals like:

• Breakfast buffet

13 Aurora Country Club Reviews

Featured
Mary Sarah

Married on 08/17/2013

Peggy and Bob were just amazing. The décor was just perfect my husband and I had an amazing evening. Read more Peggy and Bob were just amazing. The décor was just perfect my husband and I had an amazing evening.

Mira and Michael

Married on 10/08/2016

Peggy made the planning and implementation of our wedding party a breeze! She both accommodated our requests and helped to make our event better than we even imagined - - encouraging some incredible ... Read more ideas - - thanks to obvious party planning knowledge and expertise. Peggy gave everything special effort - finding our favorite, hard-to-get craft beers and wine, etc. The service was exceptional, and the chef's work - outstanding. Try the tuna wonton, and the pulled pork-sweet potato waffle cone (they were a HUGE hit with my husband and of course, with ALL of our guests)!

Maggie

Married on 08/27/2016

I had my wedding at ACC in August and we were blown away by the entire experience! From the start of the planning up until the big day, Peggy and Chef George were incredibly accommodating and ... Read more attentive to every detail to make it the perfect day! Manny did a fantastic job with the floral arrangements, definitely carrying out the vision we had. On the actual day, the entire staff did not miss a beat as every detail was better than I could have imagined!