Aurora Graphic Studio

Norfolk, VA · View map

About Aurora Graphic Studio

After perusing the market for invitations for my own events, I came to the realization that the market is flooded with cookie-cutter invitations for events with only about 10 different themes. I felt that I had to compromise my vision for my event to fit one of these 10 options. This seemed silly. After all, we're not all Shabby Chic fans are we? My goal in creating this shop was to create paperies with themes to fit everyone's personality.

I created a blog, AuroraInvited.tumblr.com in which I explore one new theme and create a corresponding invitation daily. I then put them up on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraGraphicStudio for sale as a printable invitation.

1 Reviews for Aurora Graphic Studio

1 Aurora Graphic Studio Reviews

Christy
Christy

Married on 10/09/2016

Jen was great! She designed a logo for our wedding website that we carried though on our digital invitations, koozies, SnapChat filter, and all other materials. She also designed this PERFECT thank ... Read more you note that we put at each place setting. Jen was easy to work with, responsive, and took all the feedback we had and incorporated it. We love the design of our logo, and appreciate that it could be applied on koozies which we can carry around everywhere.

Aurora Graphic Studio FAQ