Austin Area Weddings

Round Rock, Texas · View map

About Austin Area Weddings

Austin Area Weddings is a professional wedding officiant service in Round Rock, Texas. Rev. James Simmons works with couples individually to create a ceremony that meets their needs and expresses their love in a completely unique way. Whether you want something short and sweet or very traditional, Austin Area Weddings will make your day one to remember.

Austin Area Weddings provides officiant services for religious, non-denominational, interfaith, and secular weddings and elopements. Rev. James Simmons offers a free, no-obligation consultation to every couple to help you form ideas for your ceremony and learn about the process. He will write a custom ceremony script and give a heartfelt, unique-to-you performance on your wedding day. He also offers an optional rehearsal service to finalize your wedding details before the big day.

117 Reviews for Austin Area Weddings

117 Austin Area Weddings Reviews

C
Corie Lecane

Married on 07/26/2019

James is amazing!

James gave me my dream ceremony! I'm not kidding literally my dream ceremony, a few days before the wedding I was talking to my fiance about a passage I wanted read by James at the ceremony and I ... Read more meant to contact him asking him to incorporate, but it slipped my mind to do it in the shuffle of all the things that needed to get done leading up to the day of. I knew no matter what was read it would be beautiful, but to my surprise James read the EXACT passage I wanted to read without even knowing it was what I had wanted. It was truly magical, the groomsmen, guests, and everyone in between raved about how amazing it was. Thank you for being a part of our special day James, we'll never forget how amazing you made it!

H
Haileigh

Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect officiant

We are so glad our planner suggested James to us! From our first coffee thru the prep & wedding James was a constant source of joy & easement in our planning. James' resources were incredibly helpful ... Read more helpful in creating our own ceremony. After the wedding our guests were asking how long we had known James, if he was a close friend etc... as they could see how at ease we all were together. Our guests were amazed that we had just been recommended him and not known him for years. For us this was great as our whole wedding had a very close knit feel to it and having had a very stiff officiant would not have fit with the vibe. Definitely check James our. Grab a coffee and be prepared to laugh!

A
Abigail

Married on 06/02/2018

James made us feel so stress free with our wedding! We were a bit stressed about a multitude of possible issues, but after sitting down with James, something about his character and ease made all of ... Read more our stress dissipate. Having James around made us feel everything was going to go smoothly. He had everything under control and was able to take as much personal direction or as little specifications as the couple feels comfortable. He created a ceremony that was perfectly fit for us, as well as our audience, making the wedding so special. He pulled tears of happiness from everyone, as well as pulled laughter! He made sure everyone was comfortable and happy! My grandfather sat up with us, also, and said a few words during the ceremony, which was absolutely special! (Also, we found James because he was recommended by multiple people and vendors!)