Austin Marriott North

Round Rock, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Austin Marriott North

Austin Marriott North, a wedding venue located in Round Rock, Texas, takes pride in offering every couple an unforgettable wedding-day experience. This venue, which also boasts high event satisfaction rankings, is the only full-service hotel in the city. During your stay, you will be near La Frontera Park, offering you and your guests plenty of after-ceremony fun and entertainment.

Facilities and Capacity
As your ceremony and reception backdrop, you will have classic and contemporary décor and style. Austin Marriott North contains over 12,000 square feet of space, allowing couples to have more than enough room to completely personalize their chosen site to compliment their wedding style. Additionally, this expansive venue can accommodate up to 750 of your friends and family in the largest event space. On your wedding day, you and your guests will be able to enjoy sites such as the Atrium, which features a beautiful water fountain. With 15 event rooms to choose from indoors, you are sure to find the perfect spot. Then, after your wedding is over, you can go relax and spend the night in your complimentary suite. Your wedding party can also spend the night by taking advantage of the discounted rooms. You and your guests will not only have stylish and comfortable suites, but also plenty of amenities for you to enjoy, such as the fitness center and indoor pool.

The team at Austin Marriott North is made up of many certified wedding planners. The team of planners is ready to assist you with planning your ceremony or reception, regardless of whatever kind of style or type you have in mind. In addition to choosing from the available inclusive wedding packages, couples can also choose from the following services:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Couples can also receive the assistance of the hotel’s on-site catering services. The catering team listens to your every dietary needs and preferences, and can prepare everything from hors d'oeuvres to desserts for your wedding celebration.

9 Reviews for Austin Marriott North

9 Austin Marriott North Reviews

Rachel
Rachel Coppedge

Married on 08/18/2019

What a beautiful hotel with such exceptional service!

When my fiance ( now wife ) and I were looking at a hotel that was close enough for my family to drive in from Dallas and her family to drive in from Houston we thought this was the perfect place to ... Read more make it happen. I had no idea that the minute we walked in the front entrance that we were going to be greeted with such an amazing staff it almost felt surreal. I felt like the staff read my wife's every thought as they walked us through the whole wedding process. Having a certified wedding planner as part of the hotel staff made things so much easier. They gave us names of Dj's, cake decorators, and even a contact to rent a carriage if we wanted one. I still can't believe how fast it went by and how easy they made everything. My boss came to my wedding and was so impressed with the quality of service and the food that he decided to host this years Christmas party at the hotel. If you are looking for a real quality place to have your wedding you have to have Ambie, Victor, and the amazing Chef Tom, and his staff make it happen for you. Thank you Marriott for making our best day simply unbelievable.

E
Elizet

Married on 11/11/2017

While planning our wedding The Marriott was the first and last place we visited that I knew in my heart that this was the place that our dream wedding would be held. Nicole is incredible at planning ... Read more and so so so patient. She has such a big heart and is so talented and what she does best!! I gave her all my thoughts and ideas and she made it come true!! I loved having my wedding here. The staff were very nice and respectful and would definitely recommend any one who is planning any kind of party to do it here. Thank you Nicole and the Marriott !!

T
Tarana

Married on 07/01/2017

Having our wedding reception at the Austin Marriott North was a dream come true! Nicole is so wonderful to work with. Her patience and attention to detail made planning the event so easy. She ... Read more responded quickly to everything we needed. The hotel has a beautiful space to accommodate 300+ guests and they allowed us to cater outside Indian food. They truly make you feel like you can ask for anything to make your big day special and they will find a way to accommodate it. I loved all the special extras Marriott includes to make your event and stay extra delightful. They put us in a lovely suite with restricted floor access and special access to a VIP lounge that was filled with snacks. The sparkling cider toast and coffee station were a hit with guests. The in-house decorator Nancy put together a beautiful stage for us and the tables and centerpieces looked amazing. The Marriott's selection of linens and centerpieces is great. The event went exactly how I wanted and it is largely due to Nicole and Jason being so attentive and kind to my whole family. I planned much of the event from California and it was always so easy to keep in touch with Nicole and send any last minute details her way. I felt I could trust her to accommodate so many small things I might have mentioned because she was so organized. You really need someone like that for such large scale events like this. I would highly recommend throwing your wedding event at the Austin Marriott North for an unforgettable and lovely experience.