Austin Wedding Officiate

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Austin Wedding Officiate

Reverend Andrew K. Fox is a professional wedding officiant in Austin, Texas. Hailing from Great Britain, this talented and compassionate officiant brings elegance and heartfelt sentiment to your wedding day. Rev. Andrew Fox performs 40+ weddings per year, helping couples to feel comfortable during their ceremony and experience it in the moment. He is not only an accomplished wedding officiant, but the Lead Chaplain for the Austin Fire Department. Choose Rev. Andrew Fox for your once in a lifetime wedding ceremony.

Rev. Andrew Fox offers several different wedding packages that suit the needs of all couples’ styles and budgets. Whether you want a contemporary reading or traditional vows, Rev. Andrew Fox will keep your personal style and tastes in mind. All packages include the custom ceremony script and performance, as well as a rehearsal. Rev. Andrew Fox also offers premarital and marriage counseling.

117 Reviews for Austin Wedding Officiate

117 Austin Wedding Officiate Reviews

Featured
User5443464

2+ years ago

We cannot say enough about how pleased we are to have Andrew as our pre-marital counselor and officiant. We live in San Antonio but we had our wedding in Austin. He was extremely flexible allowing our ... Read more counseling appointments to be conducted over Skype. There were a couple times we needed to reschedule due to our work travel schedules and he readily helped us make it work. He tailored our ceremony structure to what we wanted and offered suggestions when we asked for guidance. I loved everything about our ceremony and am so happy we found Andrew! We highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking for a true professional!

Emily
Emily Endacott

Married on 04/06/2019

Austin wedding

He was very personable and felt as if we knew him even though had just met! Would def recommend! Read more He was very personable and felt as if we knew him even though had just met! Would def recommend!

B
Brooke Benson

Married on 04/05/2019

More than an officiant

Andrew Fox was amazing. Something that I was really big on when deciding on my vendors was just simply if they were someone I would want to be around on our big day. Andrew was just a joy to be ... Read more around; so kind, professional, and funny. Honestly, I was SO anxious for that ceremony and he knew exactly what to say to lighten the moment in the best ways possible. I even had a guest tell me the second that he spoke and told everyone to put away their cell phones that they instantly perked up and listened (so yeah, the accent was helpful). But he is just genuinely awesome and I would highly recommend him.