Lilly Beth Weddings

Pflugerville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Lilly Beth Weddings

Lilly Beth Wedding Planning and Floral Design provide exceptional month-of coordiator services that begin 30 days out and includes coordinator and assistant for ten hours on day of wedding; consultation and two additional meetings to discuss logistical details, vendors, layout and design; unlimited emails and telephone communications; conduct the rehearsal; review vendor contracts and liaise with vendors, prepare detailed timeline; setup of linens, centerpieces, ceremony decor, table seating place cards, and items for specialty tables; bridal emergency kit and so much more! Lilly Beth Weddings provide exceptional month-of wedding coordination services to couples in Austin, Texas and surrounding areas. Understanding how much energy goes into planning a wedding, the Lilly Beth Weddings are here to take some of that weight off your shoulders. Lilly Beth Weddings will take care of all of the details from beginning to end. Whether you just got engaged and are searching for full planning services or are only a couple weeks out and are in need of some assistance with last-minute details, Lilly Beth Weddings is here to help.

From day-of coordination, floral design to full-service weddding planning, Lilly Beth Weddings is committed to providing the services that you need. Lilly Beth Weddings deeply cares for each and every couple they serve and will work to provide the most cost-effective tips to get the most bang for your buck. Services include:

• Month-of coordinaton that begins 60 days prior to wedding 2019 rate $950 (on sale for $850 for limited time)
  • Inquire about the following services:
  • Partial Planning

B
Featured
Belinda

Married on 06/22/2018

Jo was my day of coordinator for my June wedding. We came to her with our plans and didn't know how to organize. Jo quickly jumped in to gain an understanding of what we needed. She organized and ... Read more prioritized the end of our planning process and tied up the loose ends. She created a detailed timeline and thought of things we would have never thought of. On the day of our wedding, she arrived early and managed everything. I have to say our wedding would have been very stressful without her. Thank you Jo!

sara
sara

Married on 12/02/2018

Wonderful and amazing experience

Jo from Austin Wedding Chicks was by far the best decision we made throughout our whole wedding experience. Jo made our wedding day a breeze for us. She was so professional, always extremely ... Read more responsive and on her game. I could email/text her at mindnight, which did happen a few times and she was on it. She helped me with so much, if not for her the wedding would not have happened. I used personal china sets for the reception and Jo set everything out for me and handled the decor and set up of everything so I could enjoy the day with my family and friends. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and it was all because of Jo. If you’re looking for someone to go above and beyond for you and treat you like family and actually care about your wedding and how you want it... Hire Jo right now!

Estrella
Estrella Comboni

Married on 11/12/2018

Great Planner

Jo, was super friendly and professional from the very beginning. As my wedding day got closer and closer she was really almost like a friend that was helping me and had my wedding in her best ... Read more interest. She always text me or called me back quick she was just always there with suggestion and ideas.