Austin Wedding Experts

Taylor, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Austin Wedding Experts

Austin Wedding Experts is a premier bridal beauty and hair salon in Taylor, Texas. This group of experienced professionals will make your wedding day experience even better than before. They offer personalized service and custom glam looks to compliment your wedding style and help you feel naturally flawless. Whether you want the “no makeup” look, or want to go all out with color and shimmer, Austin Wedding Experts will make your special day one of a kind.

Austin Wedding Experts offers both pre-wedding services and day-of hair and makeup. Brides and bridal party members can be included in services. Pre-wedding services include facials, haircuts and styling (men’s services included), manicured, pedicures, and eyebrow/lash services. Day-of makeup includes airbrushing and lashe applications. Hair services include veil, headpiece, and/or extension placement. All brides receive a touch-up bag to maintain your flawless look throughout the day. Austin Wedding Experts also offers discounts for military, first responders, teachers, and RNs.

For a specialized quote, feel free to visit our website and fill out our questionnnaire.

14 Reviews for Austin Wedding Experts

14 Austin Wedding Experts Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 08/08/2014

Tobi is very professional makeup artist. I had no clue what to do with my make up for my wedding day. Tobi knew just what to do and she made me feel beautiful and excited for my wedding day. The day ... Read more of the wedding she was so professional. She was on time, so easy to talk to, and listened to what each of my bridesmaid wanted.

B
Bethany

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely fantastic work and person! She did an amazing job at my sisters wedding! Read more Absolutely fantastic work and person! She did an amazing job at my sisters wedding!

O
Olivia Unnasch

Married on 03/30/2019

I had a great experience with Austin Wedding Experts. Tobitha was very flexible with my trial hair/makeup as well as wedding day.

I highly recommend Austin Wedding Experts. I felt like a princess and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day. Tobitha is very thorough and does amazing work! Read more I highly recommend Austin Wedding Experts. I felt like a princess and my makeup was flawless and lasted all day. Tobitha is very thorough and does amazing work!