Austin Weddings Unlimited

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Austin Weddings Unlimited

In business since 1999, Austin Weddings Unlimited has officiated at weddings of every shape, size, and style. We believe each couple has a beautiful story to tell, and we strive to tell your story at your wedding. Professional, exceptionally service oriented, and uniquely qualified. When can we hear your story?

What does hiring an officiant cost? And what do you get? We believe in transparent pricing, and do not take nor receive kick-backs. Our fee is $400, and our clients pay in halves. The fee includes a get-acquainted meeting, planning sessions to customize your ceremony, rehearsal, the wedding, and signing & delivering the license for you afterwards. There is no mileage fee in and around the Austin area. We do travel, and travel fees are negotiated prior to a contract.

****************************************************************************************************************

As ordained ministers, we are uniquely qualified to ritualize all of life's big moments. We provide opportunities for marriage retreats and marriage seminars, as well as wedding renewals, baby namings, memorials, funerals.

36 Reviews for Austin Weddings Unlimited

36 Austin Weddings Unlimited Reviews

E
Featured
Emma

Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. She sent us multiple templates to figure out the bones of what we wanted for our ceremony. She also met with us in person when we were having a hard time ... Read more getting the ceremony to gel perfectly. She created a one of a kind ceremony that fit us perfectly! She was able to relieve tension and nerves during the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony. I highly recommend using Sarah for your ceremony. She was an integral part of making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

M
Michael Schappel

Married on 01/26/2019

Thanks, Cam!

My (now) wife and I had the pleasure of working with Cam. We booked pretty late in the game - about a month and a half before the wedding - and Cam worked in double time to help us put our ceremony ... Read more together. Cam sent us plenty of example material, and when we decided to write our own ceremony, he provided great feedback and expertly offered the perfect reading to fill things out. On the day of, Cam was calm and confident, which was exactly what we about-to-be-newly-weds needed him to be. He delivered our ceremony with wonderful inflection and pacing. If I were to get married again, I wouldn't hesitate to call Cam up to be our officiant a second time. Thanks, Cam!

Lesley
Lesley Nelson

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful officiant

We hired Sarah to officiate our wedding after waffling back and forth between a church ceremony or something more secular. Sarah helped us strike the perfect balance. She was easy to communicate with ... Read more and gave great suggestions on the ceremony. The ceremony felt genuine and true to us as a couple, which is exactly what we wanted. Sarah was also incredibly kind and funny; she helped keep things light when my husband and I were both incredibly nervous and anxious (we are both pretty phobic of public speaking!). I highly recommend Sarah!