Austin's Photo Booth Guy

Austin, TX · View map

About Austin's Photo Booth Guy

Why Austin's Photo Booth Guy?

It's all about the props! You can make a duck face with any camera phone and you only have 2 hands if your not holding the hand of your special loved one or a drink so why settle for 1 or 2 cardboard stick props when you can throw a snake around your neck, wig, and glasses and rock out! I have 5 bins of quality props from glasses to animal hats to monkey masks so there is always something for everyone.
Step inside my enclosed booth and instantly you'll feel like a movie star with a 4 foot one of a kind ring light that you won't find in any other photo booth.
My custom bench comfortable seats 3 people or up to 7 if you get creative.
I don't just set up and leave and let your guests figure it out. I am at the booth the whole time and my sole job is to ensure all your guest have a great time and prints to take home to remember your special day.
We offer the best quality prints and experience at the lowest price.

Austin's Photo Booth Guy
Photos for all of Life's Events

1 Reviews for Austin's Photo Booth Guy

1 Austin's Photo Booth Guy Reviews

C
Carolina

Married on 07/09/2016

4.7

Brian was very attentive and flexible. We were very pleased with the service he provided. Brian arrived at our location in a timely manner to be set up before the social hour started. He even stayed a ... Read more a bit longer to ensure all our guests had the opportunity to use the photo booth. Everyone at our event had plenty of props to use. The photo strips were high quality and complimented by our guests. We will definitely have him provide his photo booth for our next party.

Austin's Photo Booth Guy FAQ