Authentic Photos and Designs

Chapmansboro, TN · View map

About Authentic Photos and Designs

Christy Hunter is a Nashville based photographer featured in Nashville Lifestyles, NATIVE, and bridal publications.

Hi, I'm Christy and I believe in relationships, and capturing love. I have a vibrant, creative, yet accessible personality with an eye for fashion and style. Establishing trust and comfort with my couples is so important, and I am committed to creating a stress-free wedding photography experience.

I love to travel and destination weddings, so lets talk!

Always using a second shooter and always delivering high quality, high resolution photos and amazing experience.

Authentic Photos and Designs wedding photography packages include a second shooter and engagement shoot. Photography packages can also include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement session
  • Bridal Session
  • High-resolution images
  • Digital files

Other Services
Authentic Photos and Designs also provides wedding videography services, which include:

• Full-feature video

S
Sarah

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Job!

Christy is awesome! Enjoyed having her photograph my wedding! Read more Christy is awesome!! Enjoyed having her photograph my wedding!

Y
Yachtney Miller

Married on 12/13/2018

Wedding photos

Christy is so easy to work with and made my wedding pictures look so great! She is super positive, flexible and professional. I can’t wait to work with her again. Read more Christy is so easy to work with and made my wedding pictures look so great !!! She is super positive, flexible and professional. I can’t wait to work with her again.

Linzi
Linzi Mainz

Married on 11/24/2018

Magical experience!

I reached out to Christy only about three weeks before our holiday weekend wedding. By some miracle, she was available. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did she respond to me ... Read more immediately, I live in a different state and she was always available by email, text or phone to help me organize the day. In fact, she acted as a pseudo wedding coordinator! She was so fun, energetic, put me at ease and helped us enjoy our day. Her photos were stunning - seriously way better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Christy - Linzi & Daniel P.