Autumn Marie Photography

Stateline, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Autumn Marie Photography

Autumn Marie Photography in South Lake Tahoe, California is a photographer specializing in weddings and other life events. Autumn Marie Marshall describes her focus on capturing moments of love that are real, raw and organic. This photographer connects with each client to understand their personality and what they hope to capture in the photography experience and resulting images. She offers amazing adventure sessions where she takes her clients on a guided adventure offering drinks and snacks and then captures true moments in amazing locations.

Autumn Marie Marshall shares her skills in natural, photojournalistic and vintage photography styles as she documents your authentic story and moments of the day. While engaging with you as she works to grasp your genuine emotions throughout the event, she provides the following photography services:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 09/16/2017

It was incredible working with Autumn for our wedding. She was professional as well as calm and reassuring. She rolled with the punches when the caterer didn't show up and didn't miss a beat. But ... Read more mostly her work was stunning. My husband and I feel sorry for people who do not have the wedding photos we have because we firmly believe they are the greatest wedding phots ever taken. Thank you Autumn for being there for us and for giving us gifts for a lifetime!!

C
Chelsea Copple

Getting married on 09/22/2019

The best well rounded Photographer

Autumn Marie Photography delivered way beyond my expectations during our engagement photo session. The level of comfort my fiancee and I experienced while being photographed by Autumn was my biggest ... Read more worry, but it was fun, relaxing, felt more like an adventure rather than a photo session. She did all the work in helping is pose so we didn't look awkward and our pictures were beautiful. These are memories I will cherish forever and she did an amazing job capturing the two of us. Autumn was very chill and fun to be with, and has an especially keen eye to create breathtaking photos. I cannot wait to have her do our wedding photos! - Chelsea Copple of Arkansas

C
Chad

Married on 03/11/2018

Autumn is exceptional! She puts love into her work and it shows. Her great attitude and charisma makes for a great day while she is capturing memories. Not only will we hire her again for our ... Read more wedding but we might just book her a flight to Tahiti to join us on our honeymoon.