Autumn Rose Flower & Gift Shoppe

10 Autumn Rose Flower & Gift Shoppe Reviews

C
Caroline

Married on 06/03/2017

Bethany at Autumn Rose provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL! During her consultation with us, she listened to my daughter and her fiancée and partnered with them to ... Read more select just the right flowers for the venue and their style. She was easy to work with and always responsive when we would contact her. The flowers for the ceremony, reception, and bouquets, etc. were fresh and beautifully arranged. I would highly recommend Autumn Rose!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/14/2015

I don't even know where to begin... Bethany is truly an amazing, passionate soul. Two weeks before my November 14 wedding, my previous florist cancelled and recommended Autumn Rose. Without ... Read more hesitation, Bethany took me in and assured me everything would be perfect. Since we only had two weeks, some of the flowers I had discussed with my previous florist just weren't possible, but Bethany worked with my price and I truly believe my flowers came out even better than they would have. Everyone was raving about my flowers and my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were everything I ever dreamed of and more. If I could give her 100 stars, I would. She cares so much about her couples and it really shows through her work. I adore her and her passion for her job and will recommend her to everyone I know getting married.

User6204012

2+ years ago

Bethany was spectacular. I was clueless when it was time to choose styles and flowers so I let her have free reign. I wanted red "poppies" and deep fall colors and she worked her magic. I love her ... Read more rustic touches on everything. The guys boutonnieres were dried beer hops we bought off etsy and Bethany paired them perfectly with wheat. They looked amazing. My bouquet was whites with beer hops too! The girls had a great variety of reds and other fall colors. LOVEEED them. Centerpieces were in ceramic pumpkins. WORTH EVERY PENNY!