Ava Clara Couture Bridal

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About Ava Clara Couture Bridal

Ava Clara Couture Bridal is a wedding dress boutique located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. For the past six years, the company has provided clients with a wide selection of customizable designer gowns, as well as an experienced staff that will help clients find their dream gown. The shop's stylists work directly with each client to find a dress suitable for any kind of wedding, whether it's a country club affair or barefoot on a beach. The endless selection of gowns features designers such as David Tutera, Sophia Tolli, Tara Keely, and Modern Trousseau, to name a few, and all gowns can be customized to fit a client's needs.

Ava Clara Couture Bridal offers a wide variety of gowns for brides, bridesmaids, and flower girls, with an inventory that is updated seasonally. The boutique also carries items such as bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. Services offered by the shop include:

• Appointments

83 Ava Clara Couture Bridal Reviews

Featured
User5425989

2+ years ago

When i started looking for my dress, it was a little stressful since i had no idea what style i wanted. I went to Ava Clara and Melinda was a dream to work with, she pulled a couple different styles, ... Read more listened to what i liked and didn't like and helped me find the perfect dress. I cannot say enough nice things about her, she was so pleasant to work with and put me at ease from the moment i walked in! Ava Clara has such a wide variety of beautiful dresses at affordable prices and the shop is so cute and personable. Thank you to all the women that helped me find my dream dress!!

User2336225

I loved my experience at Ava Clara! I went a few times and each time I was always treated with a warm welcome! Alex is incredible and will help you find your dream dress which mine was actually the ... Read more first one I tried on! She will also help you as much as possible with payment plans if needed. I highly recommend Ava Clara and ask for Alex!

E
Erica Barr

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great Customer Service!

They were very flexible with me on scheduling, had great customer service, and beautiful dresses! Read more They were very flexible with me on scheduling, had great customer service, and beautiful dresses!