AVA MARIE EVENTS

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About AVA MARIE EVENTS

AVA MARIE EVENTS is an event planning company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This team of professional planners boasts many years of experience, with a unique and simple approach that will bring your unique event vision to life. This team strives to create personalized events that make a difference in their client’s lives. You can trust AVA MARIE EVENTS to coordinate each and every detail of your special occasion.

AVA MARIE EVENTS specializes in weddings, rehearsal dinners, and corporate occasions. They can provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, so that you get just the right amount of assistance you need. Some of the specific coordination options this team offers are:

• Budget analysis

J
Justin Thompson

Married on 06/03/2019

Everything was SO EASY

They made our day so stress free! Read more They made our day so stress free!

A
Abigail

Married on 05/09/2019

Life Saver!

I am so thankful for Ava Marie Events! Kasey and her team do an exceptional job of making sure your wedding day is a day you get to enjoy by taking care of all the behind the scenes stuff! My husband ... Read more and I enjoyed our short and sweet wedding with the help of Ava Marie Events! Their services are extremely affordable and exceptional! I highly recommend!

Elnora
Elnora Brown

Married on 11/04/2018

Love them!

Love them very professionally and affordable I really enjoyed working with you all you made my day go smoothly Read more Love them very professionally and affordable I really enjoyed working with you all you made my day go smoothly