Avalon Manor Banquet Center

Merrillville, IN · View map · Visit website

About Avalon Manor Banquet Center

Avalon Manor provides a wedding venue that suits every taste and vision in Merrillville, Indiana. Each detail is designed with the couple in mind. Their professional staff, comfortable suites and gorgeous outdoor space make this the perfect venue to host your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Walk into your ceremony with a staircase entrance into your ballroom or choose to have your ceremony at the outdoor gazebo, next to the pond and fountain. Each provides a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony and photography throughout the evening. After, you and up to 1,000 guests will enjoy the reception with elegant decor, hanging chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the waterfront, and double glass doors to enjoy fresh air on the patio directly from your ballroom.

The staff provides every couple with the largest selection of wedding packages, customizable to fit any preference. Each couple will receive a comfortable getting-ready room with private restroom and plenty of space and mirrors for dressing and finishing hair and make-up. Your sales coordinator will provide linen, menu and room layout options. Their full services include:

• Event planning and decor
  • Catering on and off-site
  • White glove service
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Liability insurance

Cuisine
Their menu selections range from formal to rustic and are available at both their venue and others in the area. Add on late night stations like a Chicago-Style Hot Dog Station or Make-Your-Own Nacho Station. For your main meal, choose between a plated meal or family style menu. Your selections will be filled with entrees like:

• Chicken stuffed with proscuitto, mozzarella, and fresh basil
  • French-cut chicken with tarragon cream
  • Grilled salmon with dill sauce
  • Baked ham with pineapple glaze
  • Roasted pork tenderloin with sherry-cream sauce
  • Farfalle pasta with asparagus and sun-dried tomato

46 Reviews for Avalon Manor Banquet Center

46 Avalon Manor Banquet Center Reviews

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 10/20/2018

Rain or Shine, One-Stop-Shop Magical Night!!!

We just had our wedding on 10/20/18. We planned for about 18 months. The planners in the office were AMAZING. They never backed down, always responded to my MILLION emails! (THANK YOU JOVANKA)! The ... Read more staff was incredible...so nice and quick and personable. The Avalon is a well oiled machine, you don't need to worry about a thing! And if you have a vision, they will make it happen! It was a magical night!!!

Beth
Beth

Getting married on 05/02/2020

The perfect wedding for me and my fiance

They are very organized with the way I want my wedding. Read more They are very organized with the way I want my wedding.

K
Krystle

Married on 01/18/2019

Winter Wedding

We used Avalon for our wedding reception and had as wonderful experience. Jovanka was my point person there and she was extremely helpful. She was there the entire planning process. Answering all my ... Read more my emails and phone calls quickly and professionally. The food was amazing as well. We did family style and had nothing but compliments on the food.