AvantGarde Design

Berlin, CT · View map

About AvantGarde Design

AvantGarde Design is an exclusive custom design company. We specialize in creating unique invitations, paper goods and stationery that reflect your personality, style and elegance you want to portray on your wedding day or any other special occasion in your life. Our focus is in creating designs that are just the right arrangement of stunning patterns, gorgeous typography and thick, beautiful paper.

Barbara will bring your vision to life on paper, setting the mood once the envelope is opened.

We want to make a lasting impression that leave our clients happy and coming back.

Main Storefront Photo taken By VO Photographers

Photos below taken by Brooke Allison Photography & Sassy Mouth Photography, Christina Corneau Photography unless otherwise noted.

45 Reviews for AvantGarde Design

45 AvantGarde Design Reviews

J
Jade

Married on 06/23/2017

Barbara was absolutely amazing. Very professional, and patient. I got so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations! Read more Barbara was absolutely amazing. Very professional, and patient. I got so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations!

J
Jenna

Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Barbara was great! She was accommodating throughout the process, and my invitations and day-of paper goods came out beautifully. I highly recommend her services! Read more Working with Barbara was great! She was accommodating throughout the process, and my invitations and day-of paper goods came out beautifully. I highly recommend her services!

E
Erica

Married on 10/15/2016

My mom and I loved working with AvantGarde! It was nice meeting with someone in person, seeing all of the beautiful samples/options and having them walk you through each step! Read more My mom and I loved working with AvantGarde! It was nice meeting with someone in person, seeing all of the beautiful samples/options and having them walk you through each step!