Aventina Romance Travel

Glen Ridge, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Aventina Romance Travel

Aventia Romance Travel, based in Glen Ridge, New Jersey, specializes in destination wedding planning and honeymoons. The owner of this business, Amy, is both a wedding planner and travel agent, allowing her to handle all aspects of local and destination wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The experts at Aventia Travel & Events can take care of all the details involved in a destination wedding, including finding the perfect destination for you, negotiating the best deals and taking care of each of the guests travel and hotel arrangements.
Couples can choose to have Aventia Travel & Events handle the planning only, the travel only, or both the planning and travel. All wedding types are welcome, from religious or non-religious, symbolic or civil weddings, South Asian weddings, and samd sex weddings. In addition to destination weddings, they can assist couples plan honeymoons, bachelor or bachelorette trips, romantic trips, and luxury trips. Their destination planning services extend across the globe, including:

• Africa

Featured
Emily Sherman

Married on 04/07/2019

Aventina Romance Travel

Amy is amazing! My husband and I worked with Amy to plan our destination wedding in Mexico, and we could not have done it without her. When we decided to go to Mexico to see some places in person, Amy ... Read more helped us narrow down which places to see, made the appointments, and scheduled our transfers to and from every resort. She checked in with us after each day of resort visits to see how everything went and have a better understanding of the type of resort we liked. We ended up visiting about seven resorts, and I highly recommend it. Amy told us how places can look different in person, and it's so true! When we chose our resort, Amy was instrumental in reserving the room block and negotiating with the resort to get us lower room rates. Choosing room types and how many days to reserve for each room can be very complicated but Amy takes the time to explain it to you. Amy makes it super simple for your friends and family to book their rooms. She also has some seriously good connections. For example, she recommended our photographer, who was not affiliated with the resort, and we are so glad she did. As it got closer to our wedding, my husband and I had some difficulty communicating with the resort. Amy stepped in, really advocated for us, and ensured that the rest of the planning ran smoothly. When we got to the resort a few days before our wedding, Amy also happened to be in Mexico. She took the time to meet us at our resort and sit in on our meeting with our resort-assigned wedding coordinator. She asked important questions that we didn't think to ask, and made sure we were getting everything we wanted. Throughout the entire planning process she was incredibly responsive and spoke with us on the phone even late at night if we were too busy during the day. I seriously don't know when she sleeps! Planning a wedding is stressful no matter how you do it, but I am so glad we had Amy to discuss venues, advise us, and advocate for us. It truly makes all the difference. Amy is also helping us plan our two-week honeymoon in Italy, and she has made the process very enjoyable. She is incredibly knowledgeable and takes the time to explain all of our options to us. I highly recommend her!

K
Katie Guagliardi

Married on 08/02/2019

Amy was amazing in planning our dream honeymoon!

Amy was so amazing in helping my husband and I plan an epic & fun-filled two-week honeymoon in Thailand. We had so many ideas and so many questions about Thailand and what we wanted out of our trip, ... Read more and she held our hand throughout the entire planning process and came up with an amazing itinerary for us. We traveled to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi & Phuket, and despite traveling all throughout the country, Amy helped make all the flights and car rides a smooth transition for us from one spot to the next. She even communicated with us while we were there to make sure everything was okay. She went above and beyond for us, and played a huge part in making it the greatest trip of our lives. Thank you Amy!

Robert
Robert Margolies

Married on 05/25/2019

A Personalized Honeymoon Just for Us

We reached out to Amy about 6 weeks before we wanted to go on our Honeymoon. We didn't even know which country we wanted to go to. Amy worked directly with us to pick a location and eventually planned ... Read more an amazing trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy for us! It was the first time we had ever used a travel agent and Amy exceed all of our expectations! Every part of the trip was well planned -- we stayed in 3 different hotels and required traveling between them via taxi and boat. Everything was seamless. She helped us plan relaxing days on the beach and busy days site-seeing with tour guides. Throughout the planning and the trip, Amy was reliably in contact with us. She never took more than a few hours to reply to an email and was always available to talk on the phone. She even helped me secretly plan a romantic dinner that my wife wasn't aware of. It was a perfect trip and I'm sure we will go back to Amy when its time for our next vacation.