Avenue Bloom

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Avenue Bloom

Avenue Bloom is a wedding and event floral company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We make custom floral designs for your unique wedding or event. To get the conversation started, send us an email to check availabilty for your date. We'll guide you through the rest of the process and make a design that fits your day perfectly. Let us take care of the flowers so you have more time to enjoy your engagement.

Avenue Bloom is a full service flower house. We offer everything from personal flowers for your bridal party to full service florals and event design with set up and take down. Each wedding gets an individual design based on your individual color story and style.

• Event design

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 12/14/2016

Gorgeous designs and such creativity! We were so happy with our Avenue Bloom experience. Brooke is very thoughtful, responsive and professional. You will have truly exquisite one of a kind ... Read more arrangements. We definitely had the WOW factor. Our guests loved the flowers and our pictures were so beautiful and a huge part was because of Brooke's amazing design! Thank you so much for creating the look that was just perfect for us! Incredible value!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Florist

My husband and I just got married this past weekend. We can’t say enough about Brooke and her staff! We had only talked on the phone and texted prior to the wedding and she was super responsive and ... Read more willing to make changes when I changed my mind or unexpected circumstances. My flowers were absolutely stunning! The venue was FILLED with flowers and greenery, there was a beautiful arch piece for the ceremony that got moved into the reception area, and a total of 8 bridesmaids bouquets. Overall super reasonable for the amount and quality of flowers we had! I wish I had more pictures back from the photographer to show how truly amazing it all looked! You will not be disappointed if you book Avenue Bloom for your big day!!

B
Blair

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful, unique, amazing!

Avenue Bloom was amazing from the get-go. Brooke was super responsive and incredibly prompt. When we met I definitely felt that she understood the vibe I was looking for. She seemed to know every ... Read more species of flower that I couldn’t name but could only describe! Service on the day of the wedding was amazing! She dropped off personal flowers at the hotel where we were getting ready and then once I got to the venue I was awe struck! She took such great care to make our altar and table displays look so rich and gorgeous! 10/10 would recommend!