AVH Photography

Chico, CA · View map · Visit website

About AVH Photography

Let’s get down to it. You want amazing photos and a photographer that you can chill with. Someone to be on your level and I’m that girl, who’s just as freakin' excited as you are! Trust me, I'll be ugly crying at your wedding with the best of 'em.
You can say goodbye to awkward poses and wondering where to put your hands. I’ll give you a wedding photography experience you will love & remember forever.

Here's how it works:

• I'll make sure you & yours feel confident & relaxed every step of the way
  • I'll bring out the fun times with high energy and a positive attitude (Full disclosure: we will laugh a lot!)
  • You will receive silly fast email responses and lots of communication with me through the months before and after your big day
  • AND SO MUCH MORE!

Sound like the experience you are looking for? Let's talk!

Want to hear a little more?
My name is Ashley & I am a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in Chico, California. I primarily serve the Bay Area, Monterey Peninsula, and Northern California. Destinations are welcomed & encouraged.

My style is relaxed, light and genuinely warm. I believe natural light, details unique to my couples & raw emotion are the key to beautiful photographs. I consider my client's family; I get to know you and how you interact together so I can capture you in your truest essence.

My mission is providing you an incredible photography experience and delivering timeless print & digital photographs for you and your loved ones to cherish forever.

12 Reviews for AVH Photography

12 AVH Photography Reviews

A
Amber Norman

Married on 01/26/2019

Perfect and amazing

We had a blast working with Ashley. She was so fun and professional and our photos turned out amazing. Read more We had a blast working with Ashley. She was so fun and professional and our photos turned out amazing.

L
Lindsey Metzger

Married on 10/29/2018

Wonderful!

Ashley is the sweetest photographer and does incredible work. She was super accommodating with our busy schedules and was very responsive with the million+ emails I sent her. Thank you for everything, ... Read more Ashley!

D
Doug Dais

Married on 10/20/2018

Better Than We Could Have Ever Dreamed!

Ashley and Nate were so incredibly helpful, professional, and great at what they do. We were blown away by how beautiful our pictures turned out. We are forever grateful to them for capturing our big ... Read more day and making us feel so special. Great experience!!