Avika Photography

Irvine, CA · View map · Visit website

About Avika Photography

Avika Photography is a wedding photography company based in Irvine, California. The company has been part of the wedding photography industry since 2017. Ryan and Omid, the photographers, are known for their candid shots of the couple and their loved ones. They sneak behind objects, shoot off mirrors, and are always on the lookout to capture scenes that the average eye may not notice. Together, they create unique and expressive imagery that shows the true essence of the couple’s love for each other.

Avika Photography can bring a second photographer, depending on the couple's request, to ensure that photos will be captured from different perspectives. The photographs are delivered in different formats including albums, digital files, matted prints, proofs, canvases, flush mounts, prints, save the dates, and thank-you cards. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Video
  • Slideshow
  • One event per day

Other Services
Aside from wedding photography, the company does engagement, pre-wedding, special event, maternity, newborn, family, and boudoir photography.

15 Reviews for Avika Photography

15 Avika Photography Reviews

M
Melissa Voakes

Married on 10/06/2018

Engagement/Wedding photos

Ryan is a great photographer. He responds quickly and has an eye for good photography! My husband and I do not like to take many photos and felt very uncomfortable at first but he has a way to ease ... Read more you into it and make you feel comfortable. I am so happy with the way all my photographs from my engagement and wedding came out! I would highly recommend him!

O
Olga

Married on 09/21/2018

I was so comfortable with them they are friendly and fun professional at the same time , following up your event every seconds! Read more I was so comfortable with them they are friendly and fun professional at the same time , following up your event every seconds !

R
Riki

Married on 06/30/2018

Ryan and Omid were the most incredible wedding photographers. They were so lovely and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We had a tight timeframe but they were completely professional, helping ... Read more us select photo locations and making sure we had a huge range of photos without missing out on any of the wedding. We adored our photos and would definitely recommend their services. x Rikki & Jacob