Avila Beach Golf Resort

Avila Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Avila Beach Golf Resort

Conveniently located just three miles off Highway 101 in the heart of the Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the Avila Beach Resort is poised on the curve of the San Luis Bay.

The property presents a variety of inviting settings – slip on your ray bans for some beachy photos under the palm trees, enjoy a tasty s’more by our beachside fire pits, sip on a refreshing cocktail while playing lawn games, dance the night away under the warm glow of our string lights, or kick off your shoes and sink into the Adirondack recliners! There are endless photo opportunities on property where you’ll get the chance to explore the beachfront, estuary and mountain areas with your photographer on our six-seated golf cart.

Local hotels and vacation rentals are within walking distance for your loved ones. Stroll on over to Avila’s local bar, Mr. Ricks, once your reception has concluded for your after party!

Onsite bridal suite and banquet rooms make for the best getting ready locations. The property includes parking for 500 - as well as a security guard to facilitate parking. Entertain guests in the beach club during cocktail hour with bartenders and a full bar on your wedding day - and end the night with an epic dance party on a black and white checkered dance floor. Add on rentals like arches, boardwalks, fire pits, and tiki torches available - as well as golf specials for guests, family and friends.

A spacious wedding venue in Avila Beach, California, Avila Beach Golf Resort is the ideal tropical, scenic setting for weddings large and small. No matter how you customize this gorgeous location, guests will be sure to ooh and aah at the variety of natural wonders they behold, including the golf landscape, surrounding mountains, bay, beachside and estuary.

Facilities and Capacity
With both indoor and outdoor (covered and uncovered) spaces available, the opportunities are endless to create your dream wedding! Dance across the finely manicured lawn or travel the spacious grounds in search of the perfect photo backdrop. Whatever type of wedding you desire, you can mold this lovely location to fit it! The Avila Beach Golf Resort is especially favored for large weddings as the guest capacity ranges from 20 - 2,000 people for weddings.

The staff of the Avila Beach Golf Resort are known for creating an experience of utmost elegance and pleasure. In addition to the feeling of comfort, the venue also includes:

• Bridal suite

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 09/09/2017

I am so thankful that we chose ABGR to host our wedding ceremony and reception. The venue staff were incredibly helpful, responsive, and accommodating to our needs throughout the entire planning ... Read more process. This venue doesn't nickel and dime you very every last detail and we felt as though we got a tremendous value for all that we wanted on our big day. Plus you really cannot beat the charming golf course / beach setting. Thank you ABGR for helping us create the wedding of our dreams :)

Leanne
Leanne

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing views, great people to work with!

We loved it from the minute we visited it, the people, the town, and the overall feel of the place made us know it was the one! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect location/venue! Read more We loved it from the minute we visited it, the people, the town, and the overall feel of the place made us know it was the one! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect location/venue!

G
GABRIELLE

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing beautiful venue - great staff

I got married at this venue a little under three months ago. I emailed the venue and was immediately sent information from Lacee, the Sales Manager. After a few back and forth emails with Lacee, my ... Read more then fiancé and I scheduled a tour with Lacee and immediately knew this was the venue for us. The proximity to the ocean really sealed the deal for us. After the next several months I planned my wedding and worked closely with Lacee to bring my vision to life. I liked that I was able to bring in my own caterer, and selected Popolo Catering off the list of preferred vendors.