Avila Golf and Country Club

Tampa, Florida · View map

About Avila Golf and Country Club

If you're looking for a rustic and elegant venue, look no further than Avila Golf and Country Club in Tampa, Florida. The rustic charm of the Clubhouse is both impressive and inviting. The skilled staff extends their services to day-of tasks and a delicious culinary experience. Create memories within the exquisite indoor venue space or amid the beauty of the green landscape of the Avila Golf and Country Club.

Facilities and Capacity
The 26,000-square-foot area of the Clubhouse includes an Atrium with 30-foot ceilings illuminated by a grand chandelier. The rich wood floor of the atrium can house a ceremony or dance area as you and your guests dance the night away. Both levels of the atrium are lined with rustic arched architecture along with a distinctive wood vaulted ceiling. The second-floor balcony’s detailed marble construction is just one of the numerous design details of this venue. Celebrate in the Main Dining Room for up to 200 seated guests or 300 guests for a standing reception. The main dining room’s beauty is emphasized by the arched windows along with other design details.

As you host your wedding event at the Avila Golf and Country Club, the following services are available:

• Bridal Suite
  • In-House Bar
  • In-House Catering
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The on-site catering staff can prepare cuisine for a buffet, hors d'oeuvres, cocktail reception, plated meal, stations and dessert. Barware, china, flatware, glassware, white linens are included as part of your dining experience at this venue.

32 Reviews for Avila Golf and Country Club

32 Avila Golf and Country Club Reviews

N
noor

Married on 12/01/2017

My Wedding reception was held at Avila, on 12/1/2017 and it was Fabulous! Isabel changed my life. I dreaded having a wedding, but my parents and in laws were insistent on it. We were in a hurry to get ... Read more married, and looked at SO MANY wedding venues in the Tampa Bay Area, but nothing was working out with the dates that we wanted. My mother originally called Isabel, but there was no availability for the dates we wanted. Isabel called us back shortly after telling us she had a cancellation and they were available for the date we wanted. We had only SIX WEEKS to plan a wedding. Let me tell you, Isabel was the most amazing heaven sent event planning ANGEL. She worked so patiently and diligently with my family and me to make sure we had an amazing reception. Everything was on super short notice but she was able to make it all work. The food was amazing, and so was all the Staff. We got the Coffee Cart thing - and it was the best. The facility was decorated beautifully for Christmas, so we didn't have to do too many decorations ourself. So many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I was so annoyed that my parents made me have a wedding, but it ended up being the best event of my life. I was so depressed when it was all over (I still am lol.) I cannot speak highly enough of Isabel the ANGEL lady. We gave her a complicated order - but she made everything perfect. Avila is literally the most beautiful wedding Venue, and Isabel was the most amazing event coordinator! I can't watch my wedding reception videos without crying. I'm so thankful for such an amazing experience!

A
Amber

Married on 09/16/2017

If you're looking for the most picturesque indoor venue, you've found the right place! The only thing better than Avila's beauty is the service you'll receive from staff. Isabel is probably the most ... Read more organized, efficient, knowledgeable resource I found during my search; and I owe my wonderful wedding to her hard work and dedication to the day!

N
Natasha

Married on 04/29/2017

Words alone cannot express how Avila exceeded our expectations in more ways than many--like most couples, you read blogs, compare, and roll the dice.... I hope my review can remove the uncertainty of ... Read more anything if you're considering Avila!!! Isabel is an angel! Thorough, attentive, and knows what right look like...the coordination between Isabel & multiple vendors were all seamless with ZERO issues!!!! The venue, food, decor, customer service is all exquisite! this was indeed a dream come true...