Avon Gardens

Avon, IN · View map · Visit website

About Avon Gardens

Avon Gardens located in Avon, Indiana, is a unique garden venue in central Indiana that provides couples a one-of-a-kind wedding experience. From small and intimate to large and lavish fairytale weddings, Avon Gardens delivers a breathtaking and unforgettable experience for you and your guests. At night, more than 300 candles and festive lighting illuminate the space for a magical outdoor wedding unlike any other. Our gardens have been featured in Midwest Living Magazine two times in the last 8 years and we have been a host for more than 10 National Plant Tours in the last 15 years.

Facilities and Capacity
Avon Gardens can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests. The gardens are 4 acres that include a large ceremony area where you can choose a natural setting and say your vows under our tree or choose the cedar arbor that is custom decorated with the colors of your wedding. Curtains and crystals can be added to the arbor for a little more bling! All additional decor in the ceremony area is provided at no additional cost. Paver walkways lead your guests across ponds and waterfalls to the reception area that is surrounded with beautiful flower gardens. The reception area includes the Pavilion, Bridal Party Structure with chandeliers, tents, catering and bar cedar pergolas.

Services
Avon Gardens has earned several Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Wedding party suites
  • Outside vendors allowed
  • Setup/Cleanup
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet
  • Ceremony coordinator service
  • Rehearsals at no extra cost

38 Reviews for Avon Gardens

38 Avon Gardens Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 05/07/2011

Avon Gardens did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were so helpful and thought of all the little details I never would have dreamed of. The gardens were beautiful and my guests loved it. I really ... Read more did not have anything to worry about they had it all under control! I highly reccommend them, its worth the money! Did I mention it was beautiful!

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Venue

This venue is absolutely beatiful! The staff is very friendly and helpful in planning g your perfect day! I am looking forward to planning my special day with them for May of 2019! Read more This venue is absolutely beatiful!! The staff is very friendly and helpful in planning g your perfect day! I am looking forward to planning my special day with them for May of 2019!!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful venue, great value

The staff at Avon Gardens were wonderful. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and all of the guests raved about the setting. The staff at Avon Gardens were responsive and absolutely willing to do ... Read more whatever it took to make my wedding vision come true. The fact that they do all of the set-up and tear down was an important factor in my decision to use Avon Gardens and they did a great job. Being that my husband and I are a bit older than the average couple, our parents are in their 70's and I didn't want them to be left with a bunch of physical work at the end of the reception, but the staff packed all of the decorations and loaded it into the cars for them! This venue is absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend it to anyone without reservation. My guests told me it was like being in a real-life fairy tale, and the photos are simply dreamy. Karen, Stacy, and the rest of the staff were helpful, professional, and great to work with. Thank you so much. It was the wedding of my dreams!