Avon Inn

Avon, New York · View map · Visit website

About Avon Inn

Avon Inn is a charming, historic wedding event venue located in Avon, New York. A classic greek revival structure built in 1840 as a private residence, this venue features iconic columns and other fabulous features that can serve as a gorgeous backdrop for your unique wedding event. The space is located right on Main Street, so you and your guests will have access to all the local antiques and shops that Avon is known for. You'll also be about 15 minutes from Rochester, and a short drive away form Letchworth State Park, voted the number one State Park in the U.S. in 2016. Avon Inn is truly a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind location for you to hold a fabulous wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

The Avon Inn is an elegant venue that offers small-town charm. With 14 boutique hotel rooms available to you and your guests, you'll have lots of space for family and out of town guests to rest after your celebration. You can also rent just the ballroom, which accommodates up to 200 guests, or the entire Inn for a truly memorable wedding experience for you and your guests. A nice perk of renting the entire Inn is that the inn will be off limits to the general public, so you'll have the space to you and your group exclusively. There is also an adjoining bar area that makes for a smooth transition from your cocktail hour to your ballroom reception.

The Avon Inn offers wedding event packages for a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Through their packages, they offer exclusive access to some of the best vendors in the area. Their wedding event packages include complete rental of the event space, tables, chairs, linens, the use of the bridal suite for preparation, and the grounds for the wedding ceremony. Other services offered include:

• Accommodations

Featured
Christine

Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding venue perfection

I recently had my winter wedding at the Historic Avon Inn. It was, in a word, perfection. We had the INN- all 14 hotel rooms- completely to ourselves. How wonderful for our guests to casually mingle ... Read more in the breakfast area in their jammies each morning and get to know each other sipping wine by the fireplace in the evening??! So intimate and homey, in an exquisite and glorious Inn. All of the rooms are wonderful, but the bridal suite??? Unbelievable!! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on, the room was huge, and the kicker? A working fireplace!!! Our rehearsal dinner at the Inn was, for us, worry free. Tables looked beautiful, our personalized dinner menu was professionally typed for us , and every need or perceived need was handled before we knew it! The wait staff bartenders, and hosts were stellar. Consumate professionals. It is hard for me to describe the actual wedding day. I don't know what time the owners got there, but Jennifer Krause was ON IT! She gave me a quick run down, told me she had it under control, and escorted me to the "Get Ready Room". If you have not seen this amenity... RUN. Don't walk. It is a bride's dream come true! Private restroom, hanging rack for photos of dresses, large lighted make-up counter with every supply you might have forgotten, gorgeous regal couch. Room for all of your ladies! While Jennifer is handling all of the details downstairs, she consistently checks in on the bride- updating, reassuring, giddy with excitement for YOUR wedding! Then. The Ball Room. HOLY COW. Elegant, grand, simply gorgeous. With a tavern off to the side, it really is a perfect set-up. The owners' attention to detail in renovating this Inn is apparent. It is the perfect wedding venue. Need a list of vendors? EVERY single vendor we used was on the Avon Inn's preferred vendor list. EVERY single one hit it out of the park. Our wedding was beyond our expectations. And I have been told- multiple times- that I am hard to please. NOT THIS DAY!!!! NOT at the AVON INN!!!

Meredith
Meredith Lang

Getting married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic people and a beautiful venue

Jennifer and her husband (the owners) are fantastic people and we can't say enough about how amazing they were to work with. Although in the end, my fiancé and I decided a wedding at home was more our ... Read more our style, it was such a difficult decision to make! The Avon Inn is gorgeous and the hospitality cannot compare. Jennifer gave us a personal tour of the venue for almost two hours, telling us all about the history of the Inn, showing us all of the newly renovated guest suites, and then invited us to sample some food and cocktails to get a feel for the place. Jennifer is probably the most detail oriented person I've ever met, and has thought of everything you think you might want or need for a fantastic wedding weekend! The rest of the staff is also incredible! On a spontaneous return trip with my parents over 2 months later, everyone (including the bartender) remembered us and asked how the wedding hunt was going! Good vibes all around!!! If we didn't decide on a more low key wedding at home, the Avon Inn was going to be our choice. Hands down, they were the best part of our venue hunting experience!

A
Allison Flagg

Married on 03/23/2019

MAGICAL DAY - Thanks to the Avon Inn

My husband and I got married at the newly renovated Avon Inn last week. My head is still in the clouds as the entire experience was amazing. Jennifer Krause and her staff stopped at NOTHING to make ... Read more our wedding (ceremony, and reception) the most flawless and seamless day we could imagine. Along the way so many little surprises and value adds were given, and although I won’t ruin them for any potential future couples/brides, these surprises made me feel like a true queen. The food was incredible, as was the bar service and drinks. I truly felt like every person working at the Inn was on our team. So supportive, caring and professional. The staff at the Avon Inn has become family to us and we are so happy to know we can visit the place that means so much to us, any time we want.