Avon Old Farms Hotel

Avon, CT · View map · Visit website

About Avon Old Farms Hotel

Avon Old Farms Hotel is a wedding and events venue and boutique hotel located on 20 acres of land on the scenic Talcott Mountain in Avon, Connecticut. Just ten minutes away from downtown Hartford, the venue offers a charming, tranquil setting that feels completely removed from the urban bustle. With colorful garden beds, a trickling stream, a gazebo on the manicured grounds and elegant interiors, Avon Old Farms Hotel is the perfect luxury escape for your engagement party, bridal shower, wedding ceremony or reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Avon Old Farms Hotel offers indoor and outdoor spaces for your wedding event. The outdoor wedding reception space is situated amongst gardens, flower beds and a picturesque garden gazebo. The Towpath Ballroom can accommodate up to 160 people, and guests can step through the Terrace doors to overlook the scenic grounds while enjoying cocktails. For smaller functions, the Seasons Restaurant and the Main Dining Room can seat 50 guests, and the Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 30 guests. Avon Old Farms Hotel has 156 guest rooms and two suites that all include complimentary Wi-Fi and high-definition televisions with cable programming. We also offer pet-friendly accommodations to make your pets feel at home.

Avon Old Farms Hotel offers a wide array of services for your wedding day, including:

• Bridal suite

Becca
Becca Ringer

Getting married on 08/11/2019

So Close to Perfect

My fiance and I toured this venue and we loved it. It had everything that we wanted and then some. It also helped that it was a hotel so it would have been very convenient to our guests. The only ... Read more reason we had to turn it down was that we were concerned we would have filled it way past capacity. We highly recommend this venue though to people who have less than 150 guests!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing place!

I cannot recommend this place enough! The staff was awesome- Gail and Suzanne were always available to answer my questions and ease my nerves. The food is delicious, everyone was raving about it ... Read more all!!! The ceremony was perfect and so beautiful. Also all of our guests stayed at the hotel and it was very convenient and the rooms are very cozy and clean!!! I had the best day, I could not have asked for anything different. I highly recommend Avon Old Farms Hotel!!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing venue, food, staff, etc - couldn't find a better venue!!!

Wow. Gail, Suzanne and the entire staff at Avon Old Farms Hotel were amazing. We did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after party and room block there... And it was awesome. I don't think I've ... Read more been to a wedding where more guests were absolutely so complimentary not only of the venue, but the food and the staff. Gail was one of the main reasons why we selected Avon Old Farms Hotel - even from the first meeting with her, I knew she'd be great to work with and it was better than I expected. I will definitely look to use them again for any events I have in the future. Loved it!