Avonné Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map

About Avonné Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Asheville, North Carolina, Avonné Photography is comprised of a team of professional adventure seekers, moment lovers and storytellers. Specializing in destination wedding photography, the company was founded in 2010 by Avonné Stalling. Documenting love in its purest form, Avonné Photography lives for raw, authentic emotion.

Avonné and her team provide ready-to-wed couples with a variety of wedding photography services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Destination travel
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Avonné and her team also offer several wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums

M
Melissa

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Avonné kindly agreed to co-photograph for my June wedding and we're so glad she did! She was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. I would highly recommend her for any occasion - she is an ... Read more absolute professional, an incredible photographer, and also just a joy to be around! Thank you!

Meg
Meg

Married on 11/03/2018

Avonné the G.O.A.T.

Avonné is the best of the best in the business. She is truly passionate about what she does along with all her couples, and it shows in her photos! My husband and I had both our engagement photos and ... Read more wedding photos with her, and both times she blew us away. Not only is she unbelievably talented, but she is also an incredibly joyful person to be around. My husband who really doesn’t like taking photos is always comfortable around her. Avonné’s energy and personality never failed to makes us laugh and never made us feel fake or posed! Also, her professionalism with quick responses to your inquiries and e-mails was amazing. This is so important as you are wedding planning, and she will not disappoint you with her organization and professionalism with both you and all your vendors. Our expectations were exceeded with the end result as her photos are a work of art. Would work with her over and over and cannot recommend Avonné Photography enough!

A
Ashton White

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Ceremony and reception

Avonne was by far the best photographer I’ve ever worked with. Her personality and sweet little smile made it so easy to be natural and confident. She really went above and beyond to make my day ... Read more special and captured all the important moments I asked. Highly recommend!