AVR Photography & Video

Chelmsford, MA · View map

About AVR Photography & Video

AVR Photography & Video is a Chelmsford, Massachusetts-based photography company that specializes in wedding photography, videography, photo booths, uplights and DJ services. This is an experienced, full-time photography studio that has been specializing in the wedding industry since 1987. AVR Photography & Video has your entire wedding day covered with the services they provide, and are ready to help create the wedding you've always hoped for.

AVR Photography & Video is happy to service your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your pre-ceremony. They have a creative photography style that incorporates contemporary, natural and traditional photojournalism to ensure your final product is unique and completely you. The services AVR Photography & Video provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, AVR Photography & Video can provide the final product in any of the following forms:

• Albums

D
Daniela

Married on 05/25/2019

Professional & charismatic

Paul was amazing not only he was there on time he took a tremendous good amount of pictures he also did my photo booth, & videos at the very same time he managed it very well doing both at the same ... Read more time. He was fun , funny and easy to work with anything I wanted he did I highly recommended him not only his prices are better but his work & professionalisms is great

Katelyn
Katelyn Barbuzzi

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

AVR photography did an awesome job with our wedding. We could not have asked for better service, communication, or products! We had our photographer take photos before the wedding (getting ready), ... Read more during the ceremony, and of course afterwards. We also had a videographer from the ceremony-almost end of the night. They did such a great job, and they were super accommodating. We had Paul (photographer) and Charlie (videographer), and they were both SO nice and efficient as well! I was a little crazy about getting specific photos, but also really wanted to stick to the timeline. Paul was accommodating and helped me do both! They were both excellent and I HIGHLY recommend using AVR!

C
Christa

Married on 09/08/2018

Paul and Marian were my photographer and videographer for my September 8th wedding. They were awesome. They worked very well with my family and I to get the pictures that would mean the most to us. We ... Read more got the pictures back a week after our wedding, which was a fast turnaround. I cannot wait to see the video! I would recommend 110%!