Away With Me Travel

North Babylon, NY · View map

About Away With Me Travel

Away With Me Travel is a travel agent business based in North Babylon, New York. The team is made up of experienced travel experts who have been working in the industry for many years. As you prepare for either a destination wedding or honeymoon, their travel planning services will save you a great deal of time and frustration. They are also fully bonded and insured, so you can have a strong peace of mind as you plan and prepare to embark on your journey.

Every couple has unique needs, so the team at Away With Me Travel works closely with each individual couple to ensure all their needs are met. They are a full-service agency, so they can take care of all the travel details. The team specializes in all types of travel ranging from cruises to luxury trips. They also work closely with several resorts such as Sandals & Beaches, Dreams Resorts, Secrets Resorts, and more.

5 Reviews for Away With Me Travel

5 Away With Me Travel Reviews

D
Donna

Getting married on 10/01/2019

Jamie is the best!

Jamie has been planning my vacations for many years now. She always works to find the best deals and she offers great alternatives/suggestions. Looking forward to my next getaway planned by Jamie at ... Read more Away With Me Travel!

J
Jennifer Passaro

Married on 01/29/2019

Excellent Experience!!!

I used this agency to plan a trip with my family. Jamie was just the sweetest and very knowledgable! She was able to secure us the best deal and we had a wonderful family vacation. I will be using ... Read more this agency for every vacation my family takes!!

M
Mike Kent

Married on 08/12/2018

The best travel agent ever!!

We used Jamie to book our honeymoon and she was awesome! Besides being very professional and getting us exactly what we wanted, she is so much fun to work with. So relaxed and easy to talk to! We have ... Read more have recommended her to so many of our friends and family and they all love her too!!