Awesome Caribbean Weddings

Millet, LC · View map · Visit website

About Awesome Caribbean Weddings

Awesome Caribbean Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Millet, St. Lucia. Kayt Cooper and Michele Ince, two close friends, are the founders of this planning business.They started the business back in 1999, and since then have assisted countless couples experience their dream weddings and honeymoons. The team is passionate about helping couples plan out all their wedding details so that they can just relax and celebrate their love story on this lush Caribbean island.

With every wedding they help plan, Kayt and Michele focus on first helping couples discover their venue, design their wedding plan, and then focus on all the little details. For the most personalized experience possible, Awesome Caribbean Weddings does not offer standard packages, but instead allows couples to customize their own. Best of all, the team focuses on delivering their services for the best value. The services they can help with include the following and more:

• Activities

Stevie
Stevie R Field

Getting married on 03/16/2020

Wow! Absolutely amazing!

I began my journey by finding Villa Susanna (an absolutely beautiful villa in St Lucia whose owner, Sandro, is one of the most pleasant people I have ever encountered) from there the villa's preferred ... Read more wedding planner was Awesome Carribean Weddings, I didnt even reach out yet and they had sent me a plan for my entire day! From the getting ready to the dancing at the end of the reception and the possibly details in between! From there, Fenella our planner, has been extremely responsive, so friendly, and has been all over every detail! I am extremely impressed and have not felt any stress since hiring them. I just know everything will be taken care of and I can not wait for the end results! ♡

Whitney
Whitney Johnston

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Best day ever

We cannot say enough good things about Awesome Caribbean Weddings! After having a difficult time booking our wedding with sandals, Fanella made all of my wedding dreams come true! We stayed at the ... Read more sandals resort and saw many weddings. None of them came close to what she set up for us. The flowers were beautiful and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a wedding from just a few photos. Everything was perfectly arranged for us and I had zero stress the day of. The ceremony was perfect and she really payed attention to all the details going out of her to way to make sure we had everything we wanted. I am so happy we chose Awesome Caribbean Weddings to plan our special day!

Dina
Dina Martinez

Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Vow Renewal

To celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we set out to renew our wedding vows in a tropical location, we chose St. Lucia, and started by speaking with our resort. What was offered seemed like a cookie ... Read more cutter approach, we both wanted something unique that featured the landscape of St. Lucia but not the backdrop of a resort. Once we came across Awesome Caribbean Weddings we knew this is who we wanted to work with. Being completely honest, we didn't know what to expect. We were making arrangements for our special day by email...something neither of us were too comfortable with. However, Fenella was quick to respond to our many questions, concern and requests, she even made time to connect with us with a phone call. This put us both at ease and helped make our decision to trust in Awesome Caribbean Weddings, and Fenella, that much easier. We chose to use Latille Falls in Micoud as the beautiful location we wanted for our special day. The gardens and surrounding grounds are well maintained and made for an excellent backdrop for our ceremony and pictures. You can even have a fish pedicure afterwards by dipping your feet in a pond. Our photographer, Daniel, was very professional and took his time setting up each shot. He even allowed us to incorporate a few props which we wanted to include in a few shots. The photos from our vow renewal ceremony are so nice, we can't wait to share them with our friends and family. Many businesses tend to over promise and under deliver, that was not the case with Awesome Caribbean Weddings, Fenella and Daniel. They delivered everything as promised and made our day so memorable. Thank you for going the extra mile.