Awesome Caribbean Weddings

Millet, LC · View map · Visit website

About Awesome Caribbean Weddings

Awesome Caribbean Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Millet, St. Lucia. Kayt Cooper and Michele Ince, two close friends, are the founders of this planning business.They started the business back in 1999, and since then have assisted countless couples experience their dream weddings and honeymoons. The team is passionate about helping couples plan out all their wedding details so that they can just relax and celebrate their love story on this lush Caribbean island.

With every wedding they help plan, Kayt and Michele focus on first helping couples discover their venue, design their wedding plan, and then focus on all the little details. For the most personalized experience possible, Awesome Caribbean Weddings does not offer standard packages, but instead allows couples to customize their own. Best of all, the team focuses on delivering their services for the best value. The services they can help with include the following and more:

• Activities

Stevie
Stevie R Field

Getting married on 03/16/2020

Wow! Absolutely amazing!

I began my journey by finding Villa Susanna (an absolutely beautiful villa in St Lucia whose owner, Sandro, is one of the most pleasant people I have ever encountered) from there the villa's preferred ... Read more wedding planner was Awesome Carribean Weddings, I didnt even reach out yet and they had sent me a plan for my entire day! From the getting ready to the dancing at the end of the reception and the possibly details in between! From there, Fenella our planner, has been extremely responsive, so friendly, and has been all over every detail! I am extremely impressed and have not felt any stress since hiring them. I just know everything will be taken care of and I can not wait for the end results! ♡

Whitney
Whitney Johnston

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Best day ever

We cannot say enough good things about Awesome Caribbean Weddings! After having a difficult time booking our wedding with sandals, Fanella made all of my wedding dreams come true! We stayed at the ... Read more sandals resort and saw many weddings. None of them came close to what she set up for us. The flowers were beautiful and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a wedding from just a few photos. Everything was perfectly arranged for us and I had zero stress the day of. The ceremony was perfect and she really payed attention to all the details going out of her to way to make sure we had everything we wanted. I am so happy we chose Awesome Caribbean Weddings to plan our special day!

J
Joann Sengsouvanh

Married on 02/26/2019

Fenella!! Thank you!

Fenella & ACW team, Wow, is all we can say! Fenella Thank you & ACW team for planning our wedding day! You did an amazing job! From the beginning, Fenella made us feel comfortable. She was very ... Read more very friendly and prompt. She assured us everything will be okay and she did it. We feel so lucky to have her. We are so happy we chose St. Lucia as our destination. Our ceremony was taken place at the Historical Site. When we first arrived at the site, it was breath-taking! Everything we imagined came to life. This was our first stop from a cruise with 63 guests. EVERYTHING went smooth. Fenella met with us in the morning outside our ship and went through everything with us. The details of our wedding was on point. The steel band was amazing. Thank you to our photographer, Danielle for capturing our moments. And thank you Eyekast for our beautiful wedding video. We could not be any happier. We are so happy you are apart of our big day. We highly recommend Fenella and her team!! Thank you so much for making our day so so special. Our guests still can’t stop talking about it. Sincerely, Joann & Stephen