Awildflower

Minden, NV · View map

About Awildflower

Let us help you celebrate one of the most important days of your life. Our creative and talented staff will make sure that your day is as special as you have always dreamed. No matter what the size of your wedding, we offer exceptional service to help you in selecting the flowers you will need on your special day. We will work within your budget and strive to assist you in all your wedding needs. We look forward to meeting with you and your fiancé! Don't forget to schedule your consultation today!

We've been voted best florist in the Carson Valley for the last 20 years!

We service all Carson Valley, Lake Tahoe, and Reno areas.

10 Reviews for Awildflower

10 Awildflower Reviews

Kori
Kori

Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing!!!!

We only ordered bouquets and boutonnières and they were absolutely amazing! The color scheme was exactly what we asked for. There was so much thought put into every piece. Even the vases the flowers ... Read more came in were our color schemes. Absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend.

S
shelly

Married on 06/30/2018

I'm speechless, Lori is beyond AMAZING! She took my vision and made it better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you Lori, for making our day a dream come true! Read more I'm speechless, Lori is beyond AMAZING! She took my vision and made it better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you Lori, for making our day a dream come true!!!!

User6885459

2+ years ago

My flowers were beautiful. It being my second marriage. I just told them to be creative. They designed everything to fit my Farm venue. It was like something in a magazine and more. Thank you Lori. ... Read more It made our day