Awsome Sweets

Pawtucket, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Awsome Sweets

Awsome Sweets, A Nut-Free Bakery is a custom cake designer based out of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Awsome Sweets is one of the few wedding cake and custom cake designers who prioritize crafting delicious nut-free recipes. Whether your ideal wedding cake is glamorous or simple, Awsome Sweets can help you create whatever cake you're looking for. Founder Melissa Almeida and her team of skillful pastry experts can help you create something that is not just delicious, but memorable as well.

Experience

Awsome Sweets first opened its doors in February 2005, after founder Melissa Almeida graduated from Johnson & Wales University with a degree in the Pastry Arts. Melissa has always had a passion for baking and cake decoration, and Awsome Sweets is her lifelong dream come true.

Each couple that orders an Awsome Sweets wedding cake can expect a complimentary six-inch, first-anniversary cake. Alongside wedding cakes, Awsome Sweets specializes in cupcakes and groom’s cakes. Awsome Sweets can cater to those with nut allergies, as well as those who are looking for lactose-free and diabetic-sensitive treats. With their cakes, Awsome Sweets provides cake stands and cake toppers per request. Awsome Sweets offers their clients a plethora of professional cake services, including:

• Consultations

Featured
Ashley Howe

Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious and amazing!

“That was the best wedding cake I have ever had! ” - my guests. I just want to thank Awsome Sweets for making my wedding cake beautiful AND delicious. Wedding cakes typically aren’t the best tasting ... Read more and all my guest (and myself) thought the cake was excellent. Melissa was AWSOME to work with and took four different cake ideas and turned them into one for me! She also ordered my cake topping since it wasn’t the traditional topper. From the moment I met her, I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about my cake at all. Thank you so much!!

Liliana
Liliana Peguero

Married on 09/07/2019

She is great

Melissa was really great and the tasting was delicious, it made our decision really easy when choosing a bakery. I went in with a vision of how I wanted our wedding cake and she was really great with ... Read more guiding us.

E
Elaina

Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome customer service

What can I say about the cake? One word is AWESOME. The cake was so moist. The frosting was so good. The decorations on the cake was awesome. I will definitely be getting more cakes from this place. Read more What can I say about the cake? One word is AWESOME. The cake was so moist. The frosting was so good. The decorations on the cake was awesome. I will definitely be getting more cakes from this place.