Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor

Ay, Poppy! Floral & Event Decor specializes in Event Floral and Event Decor in San Antonio, Texas. Founded by Cici (Criselda Occhiuzzi) in 2005. Ay, Poppy's team of creative artists are dedicated to creating beautiful and affordable events. Offering a variety of event planning, decorating, and lighting services, Ay, Poppy! specializes in taking care of your event details so you can enjoy a wedding planning experience that is as stress-free as possible.

Ay, Poppy! Floral & Event Decor offers event planning, event decorating, and event lighting services for weddings, anniversary celebrations, and quinceañeras. Our team specializes in creating beautiful and affordable events that are tailored to your style, preferences, and budget. Cici understands the stress that wedding planning can bring, and strives to provide clients with supportive and comprehensive wedding planning services that are worry- and hassle-free. They will take care of every detail so that you can enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime wedding planning experience. Creating Unique weddings is our specialty!

Our planning packages include full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination.

Other services include:

• Event Floral (Bridal Bouquet, Groom's Boutonniere, Centerpieces, etc)
  • Event decor
  • Custom props
  • Day of Coordination
  • Custom centerpieces

We work by appointment Only!

3 Reviews for Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor

3 Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor Reviews

Blake
Blake Renteria

Married on 06/06/2019

Beyond amazingly perfect

I love CiCi! She went above and beyond for me on my special day! Words can’t describe how appreciative and thankful I am for her beautiful work! I am forever grateful Read more I love CiCi! She went above and beyond for me on my special day! Words can’t describe how appreciative and thankful I am for her beautiful work! I am forever grateful

D
Daniela Bloom

Married on 02/09/2019

Perfection, perfection, perfection!

Ay, Poppy was an absolute gem to work with! Cris was on top of everything with our wedding from start to finish. She was always there, the company genuinely goes out of their way to make you feel ... Read more special on your big day and we’d recommend them to anyone and everyone that needs help for their big day!

C
Cecilia Collins

Married on 12/21/2018

Great experience!!!

This was my first time using an event planner. OMG, I’m so glad I did! Not only were they affordable, but they made it so easy and took a lot of the stress of planning a party out of the equation. The ... Read more end result was beautiful! I will definitely use Ay Poppy for my next special event.

Ay, Poppy Floral & Event Decor FAQ