GawJess Brides

West New York, NJ · View map · Visit website

About GawJess Brides

Hello Future Bride! My wedding makeup company services brides and bridal parties with Airbrush Makeup and lashes based in New York and New Jersey. With years of professional bridal makeup experience, my team and I work hard to ensure you look and feel amazing on your wedding day. We love listening to their bride’s desires and dream looks so we can give you the bridal look you have always dreamed of. Our team works closely with our brides to ensure fantastic customer service! Follow us on Instagram at @GetGawJess

GawJess Brides offers impeccable service to their clients, from airbrush makeup to spray tanning. No doubt you will feel stunning! Brides may choose from the following services:

• Makeup

L
Featured
Latoya

Married on 07/07/2016

Ayari is punctual, knowledgeable and did my makeup excellent. Not to mention her colleague that did my hair for my wedding. I would definitely recommend the duo. Read more Ayari is punctual, knowledgeable and did my makeup excellent. Not to mention her colleague that did my hair for my wedding. I would definitely recommend the duo.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/20/2019

What a pleasure to work with!

I hired Sabrina to do hairstyling for four family members (our moms and sisters). She not only did an incredible job achieving each individual's desired look, but also made the whole process enjoyable ... Read more for everyone with her beautiful personality. She's an absolute gem!

M
Melissa

Married on 07/08/2018

I am so delighted I chose these ladies for my day! From the initial conversations, make up trial, and my big day these ladies were amazing! For my make up trial, Jessica (make up artist) and Erica ... Read more (hairstylist) arrived promptly and took their time to hear what we wanted. I booked them for my wedding day by the end of the trial! THAT'S how much I loved my look, my mother's and maid of honor. The makeup and hair lasted for hours!!! Airbrush was fantastic! They are true professionals and they really enhance your beauty! This is one of the most important components in a wedding, especially for a bride. I made one of the best decisions to go with Ayari Brides!!