Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach by Matisse Catering

Hawthorne, CA · View map

About Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach by Matisse Catering

Based in Copiague, New York, AynFinks Productions is a full service photography studio specializing in creative styles with a touch of traditionalism. They'll uniquely capture all of your special moments so that you can preserve them forever. Coupling affordable and beautiful images with original, custom graphics, AynFinks Productions will provide you with everything you need to celebrate and remember your special day.

This vendor offers an extensive list of items, whether you're in need of files and albums of your photos, or Save the Dates, Thank You cards, or day-of mounted prints. They’re available for engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash the dress shoots in addition to wedding portraits. Additional services include:

• Custom graphics

4 Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach by Matisse Catering Reviews

K
Krysia

Married on 08/18/2018

Working with the Ayres Hotel & staff was a dream, the wedding reception was magical! 5 years ago I attended a reception at the Manhattan Beach location & hoped that I could someday have that magical ... Read more experience of my own. I had the pleasure of working with this location for our reception - what a seamless & phenomenal experience! From the front desk, accommodations, reservation handling, catering - oh-the-food, banquet services, sales dept., to the smiling faces - this location has everything a bride & groom could ask for! :)

D
Debbie

Married on 07/03/2017

I held my Bridal Tea at the the Ayres Manhattan Beach in the private Dining Room, reserved two suites for the Bridal Party and Groom's Party to get ready the day of the wedding and took pre-wedding ... Read more pictures in the lobby. My experience was beyond my expectations. For example, the staff was so attentive to my needs for the Bridal Tea that when I asked if they had a cake stand I could use, one of the servers brought her own personal stand from home! The managers on duty were also super helpful. What a hidden gem in Los Angeles--I hope other brides and grooms find out about this fabulous hotel-If I could give it 10 stars on this review, I would!

K
Kristine

Married on 05/15/2010

I originally booked this hotel for my reception, but had to change venues for personal reasons. I had already put down a deposit but they were kind enough to allow me to switch the booking to use it ... Read more for the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was held in a smaller banquet hall downstairs, and it was lovely. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and the staff is wonderful. Everyone is polite and professional, especially Deanna, the wedding coordinator. She's so understanding and she takes the time get to know you as a person, which I really appreciated. Their wedding packages prices are very reasonable.