AZ Photos

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About AZ Photos

Photography with a documentary style and unobtrusive approach allows you to simply enjoy one of the most important days of your life.
AZ Photos will capture all the special moments, and emotions of your wedding with care and professionalism. A one-of-a-kind attitude towards your wedding will ensure that we give you the personal attention you deserve.
We would be honored to photograph your special day. Please contact us and allow us to put together a custom package just for you.
Please feel free to review our portfolios and visit our web site at

www.AZPhotos.net

480-275-4526

Call today for a Free Consultation -

Online photo viewing without a time limit.
Call for Bridal Show Specials

Free Engagement Photo Session with Purchase of a Package

Specializing in Sedona Weddings

154 Reviews for AZ Photos

154 AZ Photos Reviews

Kerri
Kerri

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Pat and George were wonderful! From our engagement pictures to the sneak peaks that I have now. Our pictures are gonna be our memories forever. I couldn't ask for anyone better to capture our ... Read more memories! They were very flexible with our needs, and I can't wait for the rest of our pictures. Thank you soo much :)

Brittany
Brittany

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Having George and Pat as photographers was one of the best decisions we made when it came to choosing vendors for the wedding. They were always open for questions and responded very quickly. They are ... Read more are VERY reasonably priced for the quality and quantity they provide compared to almost all photographers now a days. Wedding day was amazing, George took pictures with the guys and Pat with us ladies before the wedding and I never felt rushed or uncomfortable at all...and we still managed to get all of the pictures we were hoping for and so many more! They definitely know what they are doing and covered everything wonderfully throughout the entire day. Our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined and are so thankful we found them a year ago!

Tiffini
Tiffini Campbell

Getting married on 10/24/2019

We love working with AZ Photos!

We worked with AZ Photos for our Family Pictures and our Engagement pictures. We loved getting the opportunity to work with Pat & George Walsh of AZ Photos for our two sessions. They are professional, ... Read more respectful, enthusiastic, warm, friendly, creative and just so wonderful! They quickly made us feel comfortable with capturing our unique love story on camera. I love their creativity during our sessions to capture what is uniquely us. They really go above and beyond for you! Their photo quality is amazing as well! We look forward to working with them further in the future! I’d highly recommend AZ Photos, and already have to all my family and friends!