AZ Wedding Photographer

Queen Creek, AZ · View map · Visit website

About AZ Wedding Photographer

"We start at Engagement, We begin at Wedding, to make a beautiful Ending!"

Combine a very strong European sense of style, zeal, passion and hospitable nature that comes from Filippo’s Italian/Sicilian background, with the avidness, warmth, fun and agreeable nature of Kelly, and you have the perfect balance of extremely hard working, will do whatever it takes to ensure the perfect outcome, with a willingness to fit in with everyone’s wishes and needs, while making it fun to make sure everyone feels comfortable and relaxed.

Together since 2014, and married since 2016, Filippo and Kelly work as a team on all photo shoots, and have developed into a powerful and creative wedding photography partnership.

Their style is versatile to fit their clients taste, from contemporary & vintage aesthetics to journalistic storytelling, with a great blend of formal and candid photos to truly capture the day. They combine their creativity with artistry and many years of experience to deliver a complete wedding photography product you can cherish forever!

OUR PROMISE TO YOU!

Our promise from both of us, is to show our appreciation for choosing us to be your wedding photographers by providing the most outstanding customer service to you “our client”, and all your guests. Capturing and creating amazing images of you and your family, that tell the story of your journey, that will cause you to laugh, cause you to cry, and allow you to clearly remember that special day by preserving the raw emotions, and beauty of your wedding, you can cherish forever!

We are available to photograph your wedding or engagement anywhere in Arizona! And, Destination Weddings anywhere in the world.

ABOUT “FILIPPO & KELLY”

The story of how Filippo & Kelly met and fell in love, is truly amazing, and quite unique as most love stories are. The type that are only heard of in fairy tales, totally involves cupid, and causes goosebumps just hearing about it! It was a complete set up from up above, and absolutely love at first sight!

Because of their amazing experience, they totally believe in, and have 100% faith in true love!

Combine this, with the fact they absolutely love working together, compliment their strengths and weaknesses almost perfectly, and both absolutely love photography…especially capturing unique, creative, and amazing photos of couples in love!

That is how “AZ Wedding Photographer” was born!

ABOUT "AZ WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER"

From humble beginnings as a husband and wife team documenting timeless moments in their own, and their friends & families life...then many years of engagement, wedding, and all types of portrait photography with "All Occasions Photography", this artistic duo have bloomed as a professional engagement and wedding photography partnership.

Recently they decided to focus on their true love and passion of capturing couples in love with "AZ Wedding Photographer".

Members of “Professional Photographers of America”, totally dedicated to being lifetime learners, and always working together on all Engagement and Weddings, Kelly and Filippo have the vision, education, experience, great passion, dedication, and drive to deliver unforgettable timeless images of your special day…you and your entire family will cherish forever!

SERVICES OFFERED

Combining artistry, creativity and many years of engagement, wedding and all aspects of photography experience to deliver a complete engagement and wedding photography product with amazing results you can be proud of forever!

After an experience with these creative, fun and very passionate professional wedding photographers, you will see first hand what makes them one the the best wedding photography duo in all of Arizona.

ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING SERVICES INCLUDE:

• Two Wedding Photographers Included with All Packages
  • Nice Blend of Formal & Candid Photojournalistic Photos
  • Indoor and/or Outdoor Coverage
  • Liability Insurance Included
  • Curated High Resolutions Images (NO Watermarks or Logos)
  • Print(s) of Your Favorite Photo(s)

We would absolutely love to be your photographers!

Please contact us for more information, and to see if we are a great fit for you special day!

Reach Kelly or Filippo directly from 9am to 8pm daily!

Contact Kelly or Filippo directly at 602-606-7799!

21 Reviews for AZ Wedding Photographer

21 AZ Wedding Photographer Reviews

Nikki
Nikki Denise

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Fantastic Couple

I contacted Kelly a couple of months ago to take pictures for my wedding. She was so pleasant and professional on the phone. It was like talking to an old friend. When my fiancé and I were ready to ... Read more take our engagement photos I contacted Kelly to schedule time. Kelly was easy to get into contact with and she was able to help me with our idea. I told her I wanted to take a photo in a friend’s comic book store to show off our personality. She was eager to take the photos and she did research on some great poses. The day of the engagement shoot was so fun. Kelly and her husband Filippo were so awesome! They made sure to capture our personalities and make us feel comfortable. I am so happy I chose Kelly and Filippo to take our photos! I can’t wait to work with them again on my wedding day.

F
Francis

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Great team!

My fiancé is the one who found Kelly and Filippo to take our wedding and engagement photos. All of her interactions with them have been extremely positive. Kelly handles all of the business sides of ... Read more things and she is always responsive when she is reached for communication. Kelly and FIllippo have tons ofenergy and are great to work with. We had a lot of fun doing our engagement with them. I cant wait to work wiith them again on our wedding day.

K
Karie Crenshaw

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Most fun & professional

My fiancé & I had the pleasure of working with this wonderful photography couple for our engagement pictures. They were so much fun & made us feel so comfortable. They were more than willing to help ... Read more find a perfect place to take the pictures (even though I changed locations on her a million times) not once did Kelly get frustrated! I am highly recommended these two!!!