Azalea Manor

Mobile, AL · View map

About Azalea Manor

Azalea Manor is available for parties, weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, or any special event. This beautiful, 1890's building reflects the charm of historic French Mobile. Your guests will relax and enjoy the beautifully designed and spacious, 7,500 square foot interior.

In addition to the interior, there is a beautiful 3,000 sq. ft. walled and gated courtyard with a fountain, two stone fireplaces, an arbor and courtyard furniture. Our courtyard is very popular for outdoor weddings. However, the interior of Azalea Manor is large enough, that in case of bad weather, you can always bring your wedding inside. Azalea Manor is NOT weather dependent which takes a lot of stress out of your planning!

If there is anything we can do to help, or if you have any questions, please contact Virginia.

4 Reviews for Azalea Manor

4 Azalea Manor Reviews

Future Mrs. Webb!
Monica

Married on 10/07/2017

The staff of Azalea Manor is made up of angels, I'm sure of it! Hurricane Nate hit the day of our wedding, and Ms. Ginny kept the Manor open for us even though all the other businesses on Dauphin ... Read more Street were closed. We were also able to move the ceremony inside instead of having to postpone or cancel. Reggie, my day-of coordinator, was absolutely spectacular at keeping everything moving smoothly. Not only is this one of the most beautiful venues in Mobile, but the staff was so attentive to my needs as a bride!

User5610424

2+ years ago

We recently had our rehearsal dinner here and couldn't have been happier. It was so beautiful that I wish I had my reception here as well! Great staff and place. Read more We recently had our rehearsal dinner here and couldn't have been happier. It was so beautiful that I wish I had my reception here as well! Great staff and place.

Y
Yalonda

Married on 06/23/2018

Azalea Manor is a great a venue. You have the option of an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, which we did. The bar was well stocked and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Ms. Virginia ... Read more Virginia 'Ginny' was awesome the whole time. Thank you for helping us make our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal special and unforgettable!