AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals

Modesto, CA · View map

About AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals

Are you planning a rustic or country wedding? Do you need market lighting for your outdoor event? Check out AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals for all your rustic decor and lighting needs.Our inventory includes: wine barrels, pub tables, crates, chalkboards, wood tables, signage, rustic bars/troughs, market lighting and SO MUCH MORE. Visit our website for our complete inventory with pricing www.azcorusticdesigns.com

9 Reviews for AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals

9 AZCO Rustic Designs and Rentals Reviews

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Rustic Designs

Such a great selection of rustic decor, and all hand made. They delivered it to our site and set everything up with no hassle. We even got emails when he had new products available, which we ... Read more definitely used. All the rustic touches really made our wedding special!

M
Melissa

Married on 07/08/2017

Azco made my wedding really romantic! I love their string lights and rustic rentals. Our wedding was at my sisters house. Zac made it a point to get what i wanted for our backyard wedding and he was ... Read more very responsive to every texts and calls I made. Very professional in everything. I would recommend him to everyone who is gonna have a romantic, rustic wedding in the future! Thanks zac for the time and everything that you did for us!! He was also on time in setting up and picking up the rentals!

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 06/17/2017

Ashley and Zac were so sweet and accommodating. I booked them a year in advance for my wedding and then had to change the date and venue location due to flooding. They were so nice about it and worked ... Read more with me on changing rental items and making sure we got our moneys worth. I will definitely be using them for future events.