B & B Travel

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About B & B Travel

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, B & B Travel, Inc. is a wedding travel agency servicing joyous occasions throughout the local area, including Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Virginia. The professional company has been part of the mid-Atlantic industry for 14 years, specializing in beautiful destination weddings and honeymoons. They build one dream vacation at a time.

The home-based agency focuses on all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America. They can also provide travel to Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, and the Dominican Republic. B & B Travel, Inc. has certified Sandals specialists, as well as members of Cruise Lines International Association and a master cruise counselor. In addition to destination weddings and honeymoons, the company offers cruises, family trips, romantic getaways, group travel, and luxury travel. B & B Travel also has travel insurance.

16 Reviews for B & B Travel

16 B & B Travel Reviews

L
Featured
LaToya

Married on 08/06/2011

We love Bill and will always use him for travel. He makes sure that we are well taken care of when we are on vacation or honeymoon. Read more We love Bill and will always use him for travel. He makes sure that we are well taken care of when we are on vacation or honeymoon.

Brittney
Brittney

Married on 06/01/2018

Bill Lyons was incredibly helpful, genuinely took in our wants and needs and provided plenty of options! How quickly he took our interests and hobbies and presented them was quicker than I could have ... Read more expected. After you choose your destination he quickly shows you all of the resorts that match your requirements, then each room type and amenities and books everything. The best part was how efficiently he books your flights and finds the best routes to get you to your destination with ease. Our transportation was booked both ways to and from the hotel, and you don’t realize how essential that is when you’re in a foreign country and need to ensure safe and quick travel to your destination. Bill also had a tour guide booked our first morning to ensure we had the best guide to present us all of the excursions and highest rated. It was amazing to have Bill and B&B Travel arrange everything and save us time and stress! Thank you!!!

J
James

Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough about Bill Lyons and B & B Travel, they were amazing. When my wife and I decided to do a destination wedding, we knew we wanted to work with someone local instead of a big corporate ... Read more corporate company. Bill was always available, no matter what we needed. He gave all of our guest plenty of payment options and work with each one of them on their specific bookings. We had 25 people travel with us from 5 different states, so I'm sure it wasn't an easy task for him but we would've never known. I couldn't ask for a more professional and truly compassionate travel agent. I could tell he cared about all of our concerns, and did everything in his power to handle any situation that arose. We had a couple people who had to cancel at the last minute and Bill went above and beyond to handle those cancellations and even helped them save a little money on the cancellation fees. I literally could write a novel to tell you all the great things B & B Travel did for us, but I will not, I'll just tell you TO MAKE SURE YOU CALL THEM WHEN YOURE PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP..... Thank you again Bill (we will be calling you for our 1 YEAR Anniversary)