B.C. Tent & Awning

Avon, Massachusetts · View map

About B.C. Tent & Awning

BC Tent & Awning Co., Inc. is an event rental and photo booth business based in Avon, Massachusetts. This company, owned by Bob Costa, has been providing elegant and personal tent services since 1980. Over the years, Bob Costa has greatly expanded his selection of tents that he provides to couples. This premier business is happy to serve couples all throughout not only Massachusetts, but also Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire.

There are a wide variety of tent styles that BC Tent & Awning Co. can provide couples with. Your options include pole tents, sailcloth tents, frame tents, marquee tents, and party canopies. No matter what size wedding you are planning, the team has a tent that will meet your needs. They will be by your side throughout your entire wedding offering delivery, setup, and cleanup. In fact, you will have a service person available for 24 hours on your big day. In addition to their tents, the team can provide couples with the following additional event items:

• Audio equipment

20 B.C. Tent & Awning Reviews

S
Samantha

Event date: 10/16/2016

Excellent service. I used B.C. Tent & Awning for an event we were doing for the non-proft that I work for and they provided cost-effective recommendations that proved to be even better than what we ... Read more originally thought we wanted to order. Delivery and pickup was prompt and efficient and overall service was fantastic. We had a very limited time to use the space the event was taking place and the team took that very seriously and was extremely flexible in getting the tents in and out to accommodate our timing. Wonderful experience and we will certainly use them again for our future tent needs!

User3702081

2+ years ago

When my daughter became engaged we searched for the perfect venue and fell in love with the Bradley Estate in Canton Ma. The drawback was we could only have up to 150 people for an in house wedding; ... Read more if we were to use the Estate we would have to have a tent off the side of the Estate. I was nervous about this since I had never been to an outdoor wedding before but Valerie and Bob from BC Tent were very helpful (Bob is the the owner of BC Tent). Anytime I would think of something we might need they would email me pictures and make suggestions; sometimes they would say.... you really don't need that... or I suggest you do it this way. In the end the tent was spectacular the tables and chairs we rented for the ceremony were perfect as well as the seating for dinner was just right. The Crew was at the site early and everything was flawless from set up to the breakdown. I didn't need to worry about anything! Thank you Valerie and Bob for all your help. It really was a night to remember! Donna OLeary .

F
Fred

Married on 08/02/2014

I cannot express enough how helpful everyone was. Giving excellent advice , just not trying to sell me more. Valerie was great in the office answering my questions and helping me with other item i ... Read more needed .I cannot say enough about Bob ,he helped advised and you could feel he cared .Everything was perfect helped make it a perfect day Thank You Fred Bowser